KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The LOST Theory

The LOST Theory
Started by: Cringe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cringe
douche.

The LOST Theory

Does anyone else think that maybe the plane was crashed on purpose and was all a plane devised by some of the sciene guys as an experiment.Maybe the "sickness" the french woman keeps talking about is a gas that you breathe in that makes you see things (hence the monster).That maybe this was all a big plane to see what they would do in a situation like the one there in?I know its a pretty common theory around LOST fans but tell me what you think.

I mean Damon Lindelof at the LOST convention said that the plane defintly didnt crash by accident and that it crashed for a very specific reason so I think that supports my theory and plus Locke has been raggin on all last season about them going to the island for a reason and blah blah blah.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Last edited by Cringe on Oct 8th, 2005 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:06 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I think you will find the reason the plan crashed.... in fact everything crashed on the island is due to the magnetic disturbances coming from the island...

The problem with the monster being in their head theory is the pilot got killed by it... it needs to have some physical presence to have killed him...

I don't think there is a sickness... as such...

I'll go into detail later on my theories

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 04:22 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Why would so much be mentioned of a sickness if there really wasnt at least something funky going on?

Yeah I dont think the monster's in their head either wink

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 10:46 PM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

what has been said about a sickness anyways???
1st clue.. it says quarantine...
"It could be a testing site for animals to see if polar bears can live in tropical environments"
Poor example but that would require the area to be quarantined... without a virus...
2nd clue desmond asks if they are sick...
Desmond asks if they are sick... does he even know half about that base... chances are he was told there was a virus by the previous guy just to stop him wandering off and leaving him.... there doesn't seem to me much proof of sickness in the enviroment... no dead plants or animals... no humans trying to eat brains....

I think its just a trick the writers are doing to make you think virus while a more plausible explanation exists...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 11:20 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

The french woman said that she killed her whole crew because "the sickness"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:55 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yes but she doesn't give it any details, you would of though the lost peeps would of talked to her a bit more...... and why didn't she get it?

If it was a sickness I think she ment in terms of them becoming different people... not getting Ill or dying...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 02:25 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

blah

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:02 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Thats a good point! blah... Why didn't I think of that earlier! that explains soo much! yes whistle

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:04 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:20 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

WOW another stunning revelation! you gotta stop or you will ruin what little of the story line I don't know now!

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:23 AM
Cringe
douche.

Hey last season when ETHAN killed one the survivors,jack said he came from the water.The people who took wlat where in the water..........

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:25 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yes... people can swim ya see.... thats what jack was talking about.

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 03:29 AM
Cringe
douche.

But maybe it has something else to do with it.Perhaps the same boat that the others used to kidnapped walt helped Ethan get from one place to the other undetected.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:49 AM
sorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
what has been said about a sickness anyways???
1st clue.. it says quarantine...
"It could be a testing site for animals to see if polar bears can live in tropical environments"
Poor example but that would require the area to be quarantined... without a virus...
2nd clue desmond asks if they are sick...
Desmond asks if they are sick... does he even know half about that base... chances are he was told there was a virus by the previous guy just to stop him wandering off and leaving him....

what about when desmond injecting himself with something.. (he took some of it when he ran off too..) will that indicate that he's sick or preventing the virus?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:11 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

desmond didn't know what the button does... does he know what hes injecting himself with? or did the previous guy just tell him to inject himself to "save the world"

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 10:10 AM
sorrow

mmmm... that makes sense.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

well.. does he know anything no expression

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 11:50 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i do think it will end up being some sort of government experiment...something akin to the film "cube" but having the island instead of a man built structure

sort of a cross between cube and jurassic park

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

what do you think then sorrow?

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:22 PM
sorrow

about what? desmond or the whole thing?

well, at this point it could be anything,.. we can only predict.. desmond could inject something to him without knowing what it's for, or the island is part of the government thing.. who knows right? we can only wait and watch.. hehehe.. well.. what do you think?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:42 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

ive already posted most of my views.. personaly i think theres 4-5 other hatches

By Barker

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:44 PM