KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Fall TV Schedule

Fall TV Schedule
Started by: crickey77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crickey77

Fall TV Schedule

What new fall shows are you excited about?

I can't wait for:

Heroes
The Nine
Studio 60
Knights of Prosperity

Fall Schedule Here

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 10:01 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

A friend of mine saw the pilot of "Heroes" and said it was terrible. I trust his opinion.

There are so many television series that I can't wait until they return. I will watch the new "Lost" season while it's airing. The rest of my favorites, I'll be waiting until DVD for them. Fits better with my schedule.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 02:28 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
A friend of mine saw the pilot of "Heroes" and said it was terrible. I trust his opinion.

There are so many television series that I can't wait until they return. I will watch the new "Lost" season while it's airing. The rest of my favorites, I'll be waiting until DVD for them. Fits better with my schedule.

Well other people with more authority and more experience and more opened minded than your friend said that the Pilot for Heroes was pretty good.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 01:13 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Originally posted by InnerRise
Well other people with more authority and more experience and more opened minded than your friend said that the Pilot for Heroes was pretty good.

Really? It hasn't even premiered to the general audience yet.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:25 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by InnerRise

ive actually heard pretty bad things about heroes online.. places like TVguide arnt very big on it at all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:43 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Yeah I can't wait for Lost -- I am dying to know what happens. Only a few more weeks -- yay and definitely will check out The Nine afterward it. Looks like I will be a couch potato on thursday nights -- ha. Did yall know that Tim Daly from Wings is in it? I had no idea. Love him.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 10:30 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Once again Scrubs won't start until mid season.... why oh why do they do this to that great show!!!!!!?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 10:49 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

That is too bad about Scrubs -- never got into that show.

But I just found out that The Nine is TV Guide's Best New Drama -- did yall know that? Definitely must see now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:06 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I was under the impression that The Nine was another name for the Nazgul, or Ringwraiths, in Lord of the Rings. Hmmm, society's original imagination is flaundering, LOL.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:28 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Ive checked out a lot of new shows.. Till death, happy hour, smith, jericho, justice, standoff... I think thats all of um so far

Smith looks pretty promising and being a former alias fan I am liking Justice (victor garbar) Standoff i thought was so/so till death and happy hour were minorly funny but nothing special. Jericho is interesting its one of those shows that may hook people without being that good, but the story is one that may still pull you in just cause you wanna find out more.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:10 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I was under the impression that The Nine was another name for the Nazgul, or Ringwraiths, in Lord of the Rings. Hmmm, society's original imagination is flaundering, LOL.

Well I have to disagree -- have yall check out the onlytheyknow website for the show? I hear there are billboards around too.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 08:54 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by crickey77
Well I have to disagree -- have yall check out the onlytheyknow website for the show? I hear there are billboards around too.

Why disagree? It's true, LOL! "The Nine" is what the Nazgul were called. Couldn't it have been called "9 People" or "Ten minus One"? Why take a name from LotR? Man, I am such a geek!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 04:32 PM
forumcrew

because they liked the name the nine? im sure there have been other things in the history of the world and fiction that were refered to was the nine. Its not a big deal. If they called it "the fellow ship of the ring" id say they were being unoriginal. Using the nine is fine by me.

After watching the second episode of standoff I will slightly upgrade by oponion of it, but it still isnt great.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:40 AM
crickey77

Sorry, I was responding to "society's original imagination is flaundering" and agree with forumcrew that if it was named after Lord of the Rings then it would be but The Nine is pretty basic -- I think the name fine.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:00 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

OK, just wanted to catch my balance and see how people see things.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:19 PM
crickey77

Yeah, i hear ya -- I just read in Time Magazine that The Nine is one of 5 new dramas to check out this fall. sounds good to me -- definitely will stay around after LOST to check this puppy out.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:37 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I am only looking forward to new family guy and American dad and simspons and that is about it.jm smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:26 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

2 Reasons I'll watch The Nine:

Tim Daly
Kim Raver (from 24 Day 4 & 5)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:41 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Yep, they both are great but really looking forward to Daly -- have not seen him since Wings...a childhood favorite.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 09:51 PM