KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » for the people in the states.Has supernatural been cancelled?

for the people in the states.Has supernatural been cancelled?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Question for the people in the states.Has supernatural been cancelled?

I ask this because for the last 3 weeks it has not been in its regular time slot and I never heard anything about it being moved to a new time slot.man if it has been cancelled,that sucks.they could have at least waited till the end of the season.feel free to close this thread if anybody has any information on it that it HASNT been cancelled.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

No, it isn't cancelled...,or, at least nothing official has been said. The CW took Supernatural off of the air in the end of February, to show new episodes of "Reaper". CW had said that they were going to start airing Supernatural, again in Early April with 5 new episodes, including the season finale.

Work has not allowed me to watch any Television lately. So...,i havent even bothered with Supernatural. What day and time it airs now..., i do not know.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 09:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

it was one of the shows CW gave an early renewal too about a week ago. This is unfortunate for everyone.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 02:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

It doesn't rate here yet Channel 10 keeps screening it.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 10:14 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
No, it isn't cancelled...,or, at least nothing official has been said. The CW took Supernatural off of the air in the end of February, to show new episodes of "Reaper". CW had said that they were going to start airing Supernatural, again in Early April with 5 new episodes, including the season finale.

Work has not allowed me to watch any Television lately. So...,i havent even bothered with Supernatural. What day and time it airs now..., i do not know.

thats good to hear.whew.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 09:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
It doesn't rate here yet Channel 10 keeps screening it.

what does that mean?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 12:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really don't like it when they stop a tv programme through a series to make way for another, and then continue it after the new series has finished. As for Supernatural, I watched the first few episodes of the first series and didn't carry on...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 05:11 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

what does that mean?

Well over here in australia theres a tv station called channel 10 which has supernatural.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 01:38 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

what does that mean?

That it's a crap show because no one ever watches it, and instead of filling in the timeslot with something more popular, the station keeps playing it to the idiots who like drooling over those dudes who star in it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks Passione

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 05:10 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
That it's a crap show because no one ever watches it, and instead of filling in the timeslot with something more popular, the station keeps playing it to the idiots who like drooling over those dudes who star in it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crap Show?..........i think not more like horror and all that sort of thing is'nt exactly for everyone and those people rather watch Law and Order: Special elevator unit.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 06:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well Im relived to see that new episodes are suppose to air for this show in another couple of weeks so I guess this thread can be closed now.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:55 PM