KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Hulk Headed Back To TV And Other Possible Marvel Adaptations

The Hulk Headed Back To TV And Other Possible Marvel Adaptations
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Hulk Headed Back To TV And Other Possible Marvel Adaptations

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.c...v-show-abc.html

Punisher as a possible tv show??....i like

i agree with what Mark Miller said "
just don't water it down and make it the usual shit. Go hard and make it HBO's first superhero show"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 12:12 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The Hulk Headed Back To TV And Other Possible Marvel Adaptations

Don't know, I'm weary of Hulk on ABC. I'd prefer it was picked up by AMC, as they make awesome shows. Ideally it would be picked up by one of the cable channels, HBO, STARZ etc.

Edit: I assume they plan on a CGI Hulk and not having some meat-head like Brock Lesner painted green prancing around in torn shorts. Cos then that would suck shit-covered balls.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 15th, 2010 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 06:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i liked the bill bixby/lou ferrigno tv show growing up..

this new version, unknown at this time..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't know, I'm weary of Hulk on ABC. I'd prefer it was picked up by AMC, as they make awesome shows. Ideally it would be picked up by one of the cable channels, HBO, STARZ etc.

Edit: I assume they plan on a CGI Hulk and not having some meat-head like Brock Lesner painted green prancing around in torn shorts. Cos then that would suck shit-covered balls.

brock lesnar, i thought they'd get triple h stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Lol Lou Ferigno is ****ing legend. But I'm inclined to hope it's something of CGI as well.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 07:50 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

And if it is CGI it might end up being a bit costly and if the writing is not good it'll end up off the air sooner than later.

Out of everything that was announced I think the Punisher might work best on the small screen.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 09:47 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I called it two years ago, when Punisher: War Zone was stumbling at it's opening; take him to Cable TV, and do him in long episode form. It's what he needs, because in the movies he doesn't stand out.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 11:10 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Guillermo del Toro and David Eick to Board Incredible Hulk?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 07:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

that pisses me off.I never wanted a hulk movie to be made and sure as hell dont want another hulk tv show made.No other actor out there can play the part like Bixby did so amazingly well in that role.He made you sympathise for him and care about him.I hate it that they would have any other actor play that part other than Bixby. mad

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 10:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Mr Parker
that pisses me off.I never wanted a hulk movie to be made and sure as hell dont want another hulk tv show made.No other actor out there can play the part like Bixby did so amazingly well in that role.He made you sympathise for him and care about him.I hate it that they would have any other actor play that part other than Bixby. mad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i highly doubt he was the "ONLY ONE" out ther to play the role

thats like saying such and such is the only one to play The Joker.....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:47 AM
Mr Parker

on a side note,i like the idea of another Wonder woman tv show being made but The Hulk should be left alone.No other actor can fill the big shoes of Bixby.Lynda Carter is a different story though.She wasnt a bad actor or anything,just nothing amazing like Bixby was.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 10:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Considering that most of the people in my generation AKA, the quickly approaching most relevant one, I'd say that Bixby's portrayal doesn't really mean anything.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 11:16 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've heard this before and I honestly don't understand where it comes from, I was a fan of that show, but it was a very cheesy show and Bixby's performance wasn't anything special.

I'm guessing it's because he died and his illness was broadcast that people cling to and over-hype his acting on that show.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:47 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Like... like a certain person who played the Joker?

Though admittedly Heath acted his ass off for that role.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:53 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah.

While very good, his best performance was the closeted-gay cowboy, in terms of acting ability.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 01:04 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Considering that most of the people in my generation AKA, the quickly approaching most relevant one, I'd say that Bixby's portrayal doesn't really mean anything.

yeah your generation is going to be ruined with a cheap product thanks to these movies.thanks to the two movies made by hollywood,they get to see a cheap product now instead of great acting. mad

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 10:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah your generation is going to be ruined with a cheap product thanks to these movies.thanks to the two movies made by hollywood,they get to see a cheap product now instead of great acting. mad

Going by what i've read on that old series none of the hulks rogues never appeared in the show so yeah complete fail there

and yeah RE: Blaxican pretty much summed it up. Quite a few people did'nt grow up watching that old show so its complete moot whatever you say about it to us Mr parker.

Last edited by Kazenji on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:56 PM
Ms_Molly_Hayes
Restricted

Account Restricted

Powerman and Ironfist would be the best Marvel show.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 11:54 AM
Ms_Molly_Hayes is currently offline Click here to Send Ms_Molly_Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Ms_Molly_Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Punisher Heads to Television

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...s-to-television

quote:
Set up through ABC Studios, "The Punisher" will take on the format of an hourlong police procedural. In this version, Castle will work by day as an NYPD detective and by night as the Punisher, writing the wrongs that he legally can't

Fail.......

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 07:51 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I hope this doesn't happen. Marvel need to retain the rights.

Death to the Punisher TV show!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 08:01 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I thought they did for Punisher

don't say they sold them off again.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 08:23 AM