KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » S.H.I.E.L.D.

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

S.H.I.E.L.D.

ABC greenlights a S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel Pilot. Joss Whedon to Co-Write and possibly Direct.

Hell fvcking yeeeeeeeaaah!

'EXCLUSIVE: ABC has ordered a pilot for S.H.I.E.L.D, a live-action series from The Avengers writer-director Joss Whedon, Marvel TV and ABC Studios. The project is based on Marvel’s peacekeeping organization S.H.I.E.L.D (which stands for Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division) found in both the Marvel comic book and feature film universes, including the blockbuster 2012 movie The Avengers, in which S.H.I.E.L.D director Nick Fury, recruits Iron Man, Captain America, the Hulk, and Thor to stop Thor’s adoptive brother Loki from subjugating Earth.

S.H.I.E.L.D. will be written by Whedon and frequent collaborators, his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. Joss Whedon also is set to direct the pilot, schedule permitting. Production on the pilot, which marks the first live-action Marvel TV project to get a green light, will start immediately. Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon and Tancharoen executive produce with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb.'

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 12:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

As long as Jeph Loeb's influence being kept to a minimum, I could see this being gold.

Well, that and a decent budget. They need to.go about.this show with more of a "Supernatural" vibe and less "Heroes".

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 03:17 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If they're smart they'll give Whedon an unlimited budget. I'm sure they're aware of the success of Avengers. They need to jump the **** onto that bandwagon. This show is going to make them all filthy stinking rich.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 03:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Agreed.

Even if you ignore the Avengers, his track record with tv shows alone should earn him all the funding in the world.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 03:44 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Was about to say Lame until I saw Whedon is behind it.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 06:37 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

if done right this should work and be successful

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I can't wait. I knew a Marvel based TV series was in the works but the success of the Avengers seems to be the go ahead for this.

Whedon won't fail. TV is the future and with the comicbook medium, TV has the timespan to truly showcase the characters and stories the universe deserves.

I'm very excited about this.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 08:15 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Really looking forward to this. I just hope it's about the Super heroes as much as the agents.

Also Hercules needs to be in it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Looking forward to this even though i doubt there will be any superheroes in it. I think it will be a Agent based show, but you never know.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 09:34 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 09:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Character Profiles

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-c...Db+aggregate%29

I think those character profiles might be fake

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 11:52 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And How??

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 01:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
And How??

easy..

The Coulson who died was a LMD

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 03:10 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
easy..

The Coulson who died was a LMD

lol.....this film obviously takes place before the Avengers being assembled.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 04:38 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by the ninjak
lol.....this film obviously takes place before the Avengers being assembled.

dunno, its possible, however its been rumored that Coulson will also appear in Thor 2, Cap 2, Iron Man 3, etc, so if that is true then what I said about Coulson being an LMD certainly has merit

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 06:00 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wasn't it obvious. We never see Coulson die or even get assured how serious the injury was. We know for a fact Fury lied about the death, atleast in reguards to the blood stained cards. Fury is a known ends justify the means spy, and with everything thing on the line he was absolutely right. They needed something to put their shit to the side and ban together to defeat Loki and save the world.

They needed the push! So yea, lie to them about a person they've all bonded with's death if it might bring them together when nothing else seem to. It saved the world when they certainly would've failed otherwise and almost did anyway. If anyone's really gonna be pissed about that. Then fine! Let them!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!

The fate of the planet and human race damn sure outweighs a lie about one persons demise if there's anyway possible that faked death can make a difference!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 10:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 06:28 AM