KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » 1,2,or 3 which will be the best

which will be the best
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Episode I 0 0%
Episode II 2 15.38%
Episode III 11 84.62%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1,2,or 3 which will be the best
Started by: xxragelimpxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxragelimpxx

1,2,or 3 which will be the best

which movie do you think will be the best i think 2 will be pretty hard to beat

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 02:12 AM
Click here to Send xxragelimpxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxragelimpxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, 2 was good, but 3 will be far superior.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hope you are right

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:23 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I voted for 2 because I LUVED it soooooooooo much, my favourite SW film by far.
But I'm hoping Ep3 [and expecting and knowing] will be really good, dark and sad, but good.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:38 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i voted 3....just for the thrill i'll have when i'll see it. But so far, ep I is the best..aotc was suh a disappointment thumb down

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Why do you say that??
Coz it was a love story??

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? (can i have sum)
ep II suck big time, and yes 'cuz of the love story, and some other things too, the plot wasn't constructed very well, the luv story, though we all knew was going to happen, wasn't what we all were waiting for, it lack content and feeling, it was like it was put in the movie to fill that gap of the story (how anakin and padme got together), and some other stuff.
i'll have to admit that there were sum good scenes in the movie (yoda kicks ass), but was disapointing
i loved ep I on the other hand, the pod race, obi against maul, jar jar (just kidding). but i'll have to say ep III, i hope is better than ep I, (just about anything is better than ep II). so i vot for that one

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:58 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Well I know the love story did have some weird moments with like the lines and stuff and yes Yoda did kick ass!!
But the movie itself was still very good in my eyes.
The pod-race and the duel was definitely amazing!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 12:12 AM
S_D_J
Bane

yeah well, i'll have to say that even if the movie sucked (and so did the title), i still love it evil face
laughing
U know what i'm trying to say, the movie is done, there's nothing we can do, just hope ep III is better.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:48 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm really hoping that they dont f*ck up Ep III cos they've got a lot of ground to cover with only a few hours of film.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I know!! It wasn't 'till after Ep2 that I wondered..."How the hell is GL gonna fit the rest of what HAS to happen into Ep3"?
I get ya Jay happy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:25 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ep. 3 is gonna ROCK HARD, just like me!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud rock rock

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing
Well if you're anything to go by then yes, Ep3 will rock hard...happy

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx

seeing how episode 1 and 2 were dissapointments i can only hope 3 will be better. and if 3 is the best and most popular out of the three new additions it will be the exact opposite of the first three or well last three oh god dammit it what ever. ep 5 was the most popular and succesfull and 6 was the most un succesfull, so if 3 becomes the most popular and most succesfull then it would be the exact opposite leaving the second installment this time around the most unsuccesfull and three the most succesfull, dont know what this has to do with anything i just have to much time on my hands

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:20 AM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

3 will be the best.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:24 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hope so

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:25 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Are you still coming over to watch it here?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:31 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hope so

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:40 AM
Corran
Lucifer

cool.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:45 AM
Darth Devil
Vader Is Coming

for ones tht r out i vote 1 the story was funny (lol jar jars a fool) it had acton plenty of action (i loved those saber battels and fof fu** sake it darth maul in it hes now legendary but i think 3 will b better as is said to b like originals and it has vader

Vader is coming

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Devil a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Devil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote