KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Early Episode III plot spoilers

Early Episode III plot spoilers
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Early Episode III plot spoilers

Ok, we are now entering the time when decent info should start to trickle and then flood in. Some will be true, some will be false; I thought we could use a thread (labelled a spoiler so you do not need to spoiler stuff inside it) to discuss some of these early ideas as they appear.

So. What do some make of the idea that the film starts out with Palpatine a captive of the Seperatisits?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..the separatists are ofcourse not in palpatine's game for ultimate power, and such an action would be beneficial for them, against the republic....but i think dooku could smoothly avoid it with his influence, for i don't see any purpose in this happening

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It could be a ploy by Palpatine.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

if it's true..than that is msot likely. he wouldn't risk his operation by such an unexpected factor. though i now don't see any purpose for it...
perhaps maybe, to weaken the republic..

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe that if it's true, this will be a trick by Palpatine to throw the Republic off guard.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:16 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with lance...palpantine no doubt has his agenda, which calls for double and possibly triple crosses. he will do whatever it takes to attain ultimate power.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What do you guys think of the rumor of Count Dooku dying within the first 10-20 minutes of the movie?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 06:16 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

If it is so it is a ploy by Palpatine to gain support around himself, this way declearing himself emperor would go smoother

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 06:18 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That Dooku thing, whilst echoing of Saruman as well, does sound credible.

There is a lot of this stuff out therer now coming in from Hyperspace webchats (with people observing the filming), much of which is VERY spoilerish, so watch it...

(taken from Tfn):

"The Death Star plans are not really important in Ep3. The focus of Ep3 is on more important story points."

"The Dagobah cave was explained in Ep5, does not need further explanation, and [fans should] focus energies on other things." (yayyy!)

"The "no disintegrations" line will not be explained in Ep3" (double yayyy!)

"The "force ghost" theory will be explained" (it had better be)

There will be no doubt left in the film that Anakin is Vader, for those who thought that would be kept 'obscure' for those watching the films in chronological order.

"Anakin knows Padme is pregnant and expecting." (BIG reveal, that...)

There, that should provide some discussion for a while...

Just ro re-iterate, this stuff is fact, not rumour, from the official sw.com Hyperspace service; the words are Pablo Hidalgo's, who is watching the filming (but he is being vetted by Lucasfilm to not give too much away)

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:59 AM
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

What is the force ghost?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:23 PM
Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Obi-Wan in the ROTJ and Yoda coming back as ghosts. coz Qui-Gon never shows himself as a ghost in neither Ep. I or II

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:28 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Qui-Gon will be the link, it was set-up when we heard his voice in AOTC.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:37 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yes. Didnt he say something like:

"ANAKIN, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just the 'Anakin'. The source of the 'noooooooooo!' is unclear.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:59 PM
imhotep
Space Cowboy

I saw today on TFN someone say something like:

The new bad guy is great and gets a lot of screen time.

I wonder if he means old Vader (sorry couldn't help myself) ?

Or maybe someone else...but who?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:04 PM
Click here to Send imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by imhotep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
"Anakin knows Padme is pregnant and expecting.
kind of weird that Vader and the Emperor didnt turn the universe upside down looking for Anakins offspring.............unless Anakin belives Padme dies before giving birth

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:16 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkshadow

i aggree with you there finti if yoda and obi wan made it look like she died anakin would believe and not go looking for them

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:45 PM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that's just an assumption there, darkshadow

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:59 PM
darkshadow

dexx i know it was assumption.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:43 PM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, it means it is very likely that Anakin thinks Padme died without giving birth.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 09:23 PM