KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Music for EP3 idea.

Music for EP3 idea.
Started by: rustiswordz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Music for EP3 idea.

As part of the connection with EP4 the opening titles and space battle should be an extended variation on the original Star Destroyer / Blockade Runner attack from EP4.

Ican just imagine the space battle with 10,000 starships involved with this music, all calm just after the main theme then the music goes nuts as we see a huge Republic Battleship roll over the top of the screen running headlong into battle.

Last edited by rustiswordz on Nov 11th, 2003 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:13 PM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the only thing I know for certain is that duel of the fates will be played during the big battle

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:15 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

how do you know this for certain? (and since you can't see me or hear the tone in my voice, I'm not being combatitive. I'm just asking)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:11 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

i think they should use something a little more along the lines of the music from Luke overpowering Vader in ROJ.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:12 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
the only thing I know for certain is that duel of the fates will be played during the big battle

Oh so like super shadow you have a direct link to George Lucas yes.....

Or is Yerssot just another one of SS's mutiple names he has on here, yes its all coming clear now....... laughing

be very careful as to how you say things Mr SS LOL

Last edited by rustiswordz on Nov 12th, 2003 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:23 PM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, on the Ep I DVD Lucas commented "... this (refering to duel of the fates, if you want I'll even try to lock down the exact location, it's not on the commantary of hte movie though), you don't know it now, but it will return in Episode III at the big battle"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 01:38 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

i'd much rather have a connection to the OT here than Phantom. Its a key scene to the WHOLE series, not just the prequels or OT. I think Duel of the Fates worked for the fight it was in, but it was to light for a battle of this magnitude. They need something with more guts, low dark choirs, lots of the lower cords and not so much horn section. It shouldn't have any hint of fanfare, just a dark horrible feeling of what's to come.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:25 PM
mephistodesigns

did I mention it should be dark? big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:26 PM
yerssot

er... don't think so no...

well, best would be to use the music from ROTJ when Luke fought Vader

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:32 PM
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

There is only one part of EP3 where Duel of the Fatesshould be played and its so bloomin obvious im amazed no one has seen it before now.

Anakin/ObiWan Duel, the PIVOTAL MOMENT in the WHOLE of the SW saga.

nuff sed

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:28 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i'm hoping for the luke overpowering vader music too along with a completely new theme. something savage like the last movement of the rite of spring (the sacrifice) for the duel. I'm hoping that duel of the fates is saved for the really, really, really big battle that all spoilers are confirming will take place (if you don't know about the biggest duel of ep3, shame on you). also I hope that the same kind of choral Crecendo is heard when anakin hits the lava as when palpatine is destroyedin the death star shaft.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the music from all the movies is intense...surely john williams will have new music for pe.3.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:21 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

rustis-what are you talking about? you just posted something that apparently is happening anyway, and has been posted here many many times.

Rogue Jedi- Hopefullly, even though II apparently had some more original for the end Battle of Geonosis that was cut in favor of Ep I music (which pretty much made up the whole soundtrack anyway).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:55 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

!!!!!SPOILER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would y'all have for the anakin/sidious/windu duel and the yoda/sidious duel (the big one)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 06:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

quote:
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
[B]rustis-what are you talking about? you just posted something that apparently is happening anyway, and has been posted here many many times.

HEY Darth MUPPET! Just for your info ive only been onb this forum 2 weeks. And if it wasnt for newbies bringing up old subjects then many forums this one included would die a slow death. Kapeesh.

Oslama Bin Laden is still loose out there why dont you go get on his ass intead of goin down on newbees backs.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 07:18 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

um, what?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:27 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

woah, this is turning into that TSOL/agnostic front show all over again,

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:18 AM
mephistodesigns

yeah, what the hell did that mean? what's Osama have to do with this? Is he playing General Grievous? big grin

but let the record show that i am in fact a muppet, I am Gonzo the Magnificent! wink A lot of Star Wars cameos on those old muppet shows...

but to more directly address your state met Rus, being a newbie is fine, but at least read the THREAD you're going to post in, because that's been posted a few times in this thread already. That's what I was refering to. We all bring up old points now and then, but please read a thread before you post outta respect to the others. I never post without reading a thread because I don't want to misinterpret its direction and/or say something stupid...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:24 PM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I agree with mephisto...something dark would be good. However, I wait to see what the magnificent John Williams comes up with. happy

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

I agree.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote