KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official Thread for Breathing Trailer

Official Thread for Breathing Trailer
Started by: d8camjordan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
d8camjordan

Official Thread for Breathing Trailer

Well as we all know its out and its a beauty....I turned my volume up and played the full screen...good gosh it was beautiful...I saw it last Friday night but this was great too...when I typed in www.starwars.com/episode-ii and it was taking a while to load...I knew it was there...and when I saw it I thought I was dreaming. I have the bootleg as a souvenir lol but this is just wonderful...now imagine if there is a trailer this coming Friday on dvd.starwars.com and a BIG one November 16....I will have wet my pants by then!

Check out the news story on http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/...ws20011105.html

If it is too slow here is what it says:

starwars.com Episode II News Article

Lucasfilm and Apple Present Teaser Trailer "Breathing"
November 05, 2001

The new Episode II Teaser Trailer opened November 2nd, exclusively in theaters with Monsters, Inc.. At 60 seconds, it goes by fast, so Lucasfilm and Apple are pleased to provide starwars.com members the "Breathing" teaser in three high-quality versions to view on your computer. This online version is available exclusively in QuickTime 5, Apple's industry-leading digital video software.
Before you go, make sure you're signed-in as a registered starwars.com member and that you have the free QuickTime 5 plug-in. (The largest broadband version requires QuickTime 5 Pro.)

Ready? Click here to begin the adventure.

To see what your fellow fans are saying about "Breathing", click here.

end of article

The link to the trailer- http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/...lers/breathing/

The link to the official forums- http://forums.starwars.com/thread.j...amp;thread=5056

There ya go!

Last edited by d8camjordan on Nov 5th, 2001 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 05:44 PM
Click here to Send d8camjordan a Private Message Find more posts by d8camjordan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

You can download the breathing trailer directly to your desktop by right-clicking saving the following URL:

http://starwars.apple.com/ep2/breathing/media/pro/ep2_breathing_m640.mov (~12MB)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d8camjordan

Excellent Screen Capture From Trailer

its in the attachment...tell me how you all like it

Attachment: starwars5.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:26 PM
Click here to Send d8camjordan a Private Message Find more posts by d8camjordan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d8camjordan

ya

thats great...now those that havent gone through the site yet can skip the slowness...thanks raz

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:27 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

[Just merged your other thread with this one.]

Just seen the trailer about a million times, in full screen and full volume smokin'

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d8camjordan

new pic

to show why the trailer may be successful...here is to show that it gets louder and louder as the trailer goes on...here is the waveform from the audio of the trailer...notice how it rises!

Attachment: starwars7.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:40 PM
d8camjordan

another new

and here is yet another picture- this one shows mace, yoda, padme, a gungan (NOT NECESSARILY JAR JAR) and two others- typhoo and dude

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:45 PM
d8camjordan

lol

sorry i forgot to attach...here it is

Attachment: starwars8.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 06:48 PM
Ratcat

That IS Jar-Jar, also there are Captain Typho, Orn Free Taa, Padmé and two Twi'lek concubines of Orn Free Taa.

There are others present too.

This SWMovies.Net Scene by Scene Section details this meeting, however in light of the trailer there are many updates to be made to the whole Scene by Scene section of the website.

I have just started the updating process but it wil take some time to update plus I need to add the rest of the story in PDQ.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey Raz, isn't that the link to the big trailer, the one you need Quick Time 5 Pro?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 10:39 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Dunno. I haven't tried in the Standard version.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 11:02 PM
Angelus

Doesn't seem to be.... I used the link with my normal quicktime and it worked fine...
Love the trailer and can't wait for the new one....
Hey.... does anyone think that in the early shot of Anakin he does a facial expression that makes him look just like Luke? Just a thought.....

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Angelus a Private Message Find more posts by Angelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Whoose is Anakin fighting with towards the end of the trailer?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dooku.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Notice how it's blue? And how he has a green one in the beginning?

He's going to build his blue lightsabre in the middle of II as a part of his training, just as I said he would. It's the one Luke gets in ANH, I bet.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 01:39 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Question Hi guys

hmmmmmmm, i think the trailer is pretty mad,it took me almost 2 hours to get the full equipment and download it (my lil bro interupted it like 3 times,and i'll tell ya...i was one pissed off little girl).hehe.anyways it was well worth the wait,it was truely spectacular.Anyways even the shortest clips have fullfilled my anticipation until the movie comes out.Ahhh *sighs* smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's a teaser all right

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 04:06 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'm not sure if I like it or not. Here is what I thought.

BAD POINTS
1. What have they done to Yoda? He looks terrible. Bring back the puppet!

2. Kamino. I thought the cities were going to be bigger. sad Maybe they will be but on the trailer they looked very small.

3. Watto. Is he a different colour or is it just me?

4. Ships. There weren't any ships where I went "wow!". There didn't seem to be anything as good as the Sith Infiltrator, or an X-Wing. The ships we saw looked quite dull.

5. Jango as CGI when he was flying looked terrible. So did the water on the Kamino shot.

GOOD POINTS
1. Mace looks mysterious.

2. Padme and Anakin look great together.

3. Obi-Wan in that energy thing.

4. The clone army! Bigger than I could have imagined.

5. The clones working at computers.

It seemed like there was too much CGI and it didn't look as good as TPM.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 06:50 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I agree with you about the CGI not being up to par. But it is still over half a year away, I'm sure those scenes were not completed and will appear much better in the final cut. I think CGI Yoda looks pretty good, but like you, I prefer Mr. Oz.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yoda is clearly CGI sad
But for the fx:

The color of his suit is White and Blue... not GREEN. This makes that on a dark surface the suit will be "shining". That makes that with a bluescreen it feels strange. But be sure, it's not THAT bad, and it will change... I think.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 07:13 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote