KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Once again, The C-3PO Story

Once again, The C-3PO Story
Started by: DarthBorgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthBorgie

Once again, The C-3PO Story

OK, i once brought up something about 3PO, but now i am thinking, what exactly happens to 3PO during Ep.II and Ep.III. He obviously meets up with R2 again, and they act all "nice" and become great friends. But how does 3PO make his way into anakin/obi/amidalla?/sidious!?! My only guess is anaking freeing the slaves and taking his droid with him. So cliched...so george lucas. My fantasy...Sidious luring anaking to the dark side by using his droid. Anakin was emotional over 3PO...right? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 19th, 2001 03:21 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

I am sad that i am such an ignorant fool for endorsing a C-3PO topic on the forum. Shame on me...sad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 04:40 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty sure that the problem here is that everyone agrees with you, including the unlikeliness of your theory being right... trouble is, without anyone thinking you are a brainless **** for saying such a stupid thing, they aren't inclined to answer...

Heck, I've answered. I don't think that!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

*sniff*, im only a brainless twit 70% of the time though...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 06:18 AM
Dim
Creativity

Ah Borgie..don't be sad..I think you're theory's fun! laughing out loud , But I kinda of doubt Ankin turns to the dark side over his droid though..even though...I think it would be a nice little side kids book in the future. smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thrax

I think C3PO is actually a Jedi Knight because he absorbed some of Anakins affintity with the force when he was made. He will be Sidious next Sith apprentice only to be defeated when R2D2 reprograms him removing all capability for evil from him and making him supercamp thus cementing their friendship forever.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 08:24 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're making that up, aren't you? I can tell by your little hints...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

No, no, C3PO is Dooku, who is Tyranus, who is Yoda, who is Padme, who is Palpatine, who is Sidious, who is Jar Jar.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 05:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blimey, it all makes sense now...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 05:13 AM
DarthBorgie

I knew it would

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 06:26 AM