KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Obi wan fight

Obi wan fight
Started by: Galaxy Ghost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

Obi wan fight

looking back at the shit load of pictures that weve recieved, some of the behind the scenes footage of ob1 and ani shows them fighting in front of both a green screen and a blue screen: one pic shows them in front of a blue screen while another shows them in front of a green on. does this mean that theres going to be two fight scenes? wjhat is the difference between a blue and green screen?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there is no difference between blue and green

the thing is that with these screens the idea is that the background should be a completely different backgroundcolor and that that color shouldn't be on the forground in ie the clothes of an actor.
(that's why R2 scenes are general in green screen cause he has blue on him)

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dwarfvader
Restricted

Account Restricted

obi-wan is now a jedi master/anakin a jedi night

don't be two proud of this technological rain of tera you have constructed
the ability two blow up planets is insignificant next to the power of the force

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:11 PM
Click here to Send dwarfvader a Private Message Find more posts by dwarfvader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

^ sp correction: Knight

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:18 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

i know, thats exactly what i meant, you see them fighting in both blue and green backgrounds, different places, different sets, different fight.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

The color of the background is dictated by their costumes.

I think that the green one is the background used for their final fight, because It seems that their lightsaber props are (if painted at all)blue.

There just isn't anything green in their costumes. I hope...

Old Post May 11th, 2004 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

There does seem to be much green screen and blue screen, as there always is in SW's. All I know is that the finished product should be superb.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corsie

I heard rumors that Obi-Wan is going to have a lightsaber duel with Palpatine. Anyone know if this is true?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Corsie a Private Message Find more posts by Corsie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

um unconfirmed, though it would be cool

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:30 AM
Darth Revan
-

There was a thread about that a while ago. Personally, I don't want to see Palpatine use a lightsaber--the fact that he's never used one before kinda demonstrates his power--he can get along just fine using only the Force and doesn't need a real weapon to win a fight.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

its not their costumes, it's the hugh of their outline. blue screen is usually used in watery environments or in the dark. green screen is for brighter environments. otherwise you'd have surreal effects such as dimmly lit people running through a bright green plain.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
its not their costumes, it's the hugh of their outline. blue screen is usually used in watery environments or in the dark. green screen is for brighter environments. otherwise you'd have surreal effects such as dimmly lit people running through a bright green plain.

I just took it from a sw.c question

Old Post May 12th, 2004 02:16 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote