KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Spider-man 3

Spider-man 3
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Spider-man 3

Im starting my own version of the next Spider-man film. I am having 4 (yes count them, 4) villains. only 2 will be main, 1 will be on side and 1 will be a set up for a sequel. I will post the first part tomorrow

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Last edited by The Ones on Jan 17th, 2006 at 10:26 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 10:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

I have decided 3 of the 4 villains

For the last one i am torn between:

Rhino

Electro

and The Lizard.

who do you want as the 4th Spidey 3 villain?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 05:53 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Heres the first part from which you can guess 1 of the villains already:

The loud sirens of the police car stopped suddenly as the car itself screeched around the corner, regrouping with about 9 more police vehicles and 40 police men. They had there guns aimed at a second story window in a small, dilapidated flat.

“CLETUS KASADY, COME OUT NOW!” one of the units screamed as more units were gathering round.

“COME OUT AND NO ONE GETS HURT!” there was a small silence, which they had to painfully wait through. Then suddenly it was broken by a voice coming from the window.

“No body gets hurt…?” the voice called out. The voice alone had madness and anger in it. “What fun would that be?” It continued as a small metal orb was ejected out the window. As the orb hit the ground, a large explosion escaped the inner depths of the orb, which sent lots of vehicles and men flying backwards. A large maniacal laughter was emitted from the window. As the police regrouped, everyone cleared the area, except for one blonde man in a blue Denham jacket, who was taking pictures of the crime scene. The police tried to pull him back but he refused “I need this story!” he told them.

“MR BROCK, YOU CANT STAY HERE!” the cop yelled.

“I DON’T CARE!” He screamed. He looked up and his frown turned to sadness. He had spotted his one enemy, the one person who had made him out to be inferior to everyone else. It was spider-man. For years that dork Parker and Spider-man were getting all the glory and fame. Parker was his photographer and was getting money for his existence. And Spider-man, long-time savior of New York, who everyone loved. Unbeknownst to Eddie Brock, Spider-man and Parker were the same person. Young parker was bitten by a genetically engineered spider. And since has been given extraordinary abilities including Spider-sense (precognition to danger), Spider-Agility, Superhuman Strength, the ability to crawl on calls and to shoot web from his wrists, which he uses to swing around the city. Spider-man swung round and jumped inside the building. There was a clear struggle. But puny humans are no match for the web head. And Kasady and thrown out the window, only encased in web and human from the window. Even though he had been caught, Kasady was still laughing insanely. Spider-man jumped out the window and swung off. But for Brock, Spider-man had again ruined his story.

Last edited by The Ones on Jan 19th, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:03 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

have tombstone.... He came the nearist to actually defeating spiderman...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:18 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok. thanks. my pc crashed (at school now) so i wont have the next part for about 1 week

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:22 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Writing the next part now. If anyone has anything they want in this story, PM me. The 4 Villains are:

Venom, Sandman, Tombstone and The Mighty Hob Goblin [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Not Harry wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:36 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

If people think i shouldnt go ahead with this then say so. I think many people are not interested in this

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:28 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

sorry dude... I just think theres tooo much fan fic out there already, people can't read everyones! most people just love harry potter tomuch to care about any other stories...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 12:43 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote