KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » the jedi trator?

the jedi trator?
Started by: x-men

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x-men
pyro rules!

the jedi trator?

in episode 2 , yoda said that only a jedi could have araise those files from the jedi archive,i cant remember where i think it was www.galactic-voyage.com it said that the jedi trator would be revealed in episode3 and will be played be nick gillard(the stunt co-ordinater)and has a duel with obi-wan

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 10:08 AM
Click here to Send x-men a Private Message Find more posts by x-men Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

okay.........

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:20 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Lucas said on the episode II dvd that 1.The Jedi traitor will be seen and explained in episode III and 2. that the Jedi traitor had already appeared on screen in episode II

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

er are you refering to the comic book character that went dark?????

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

no, the one who erased the kamino files and ordered the clone army

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Quagmire
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm pretty sure it was dooku

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Quagmire a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Quagmire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

I blame Jar Jar... the annoying prick.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swordfish2k0

the jedi traitor? does this mean there will be yet another villain in the movie?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Swordfish2k0 a Private Message Find more posts by Swordfish2k0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Jar jark pricks.

I hate that flop eared dog brained fool.

The only comnsolation i got was that Jar Jar is the loser who....

HANDED SIDIUS THE GALAXY ON A PLATE THE USLESS FROG FACED MUPPET WITH AN IQ OF A ROCK!

There i feel better now... lol

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:00 AM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, if he didn't, there wouldn't be any more movies, so you should thank Jar Jar! stick out tongue

It was Dooku, no doubt about it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victodor

We already know who is the Jedi traitor.A image says:nick gillard could be general grievous.Look at the first post.And has a duel with Obi-Wan.The other one except Anakin that Obi duels is Grievous according to other things including your-so-named Supershadow crap.

This equals:Jedi traitor=General Grievous

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:22 PM
Click here to Send victodor a Private Message Find more posts by victodor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-men
pyro rules!

but just like yoda said in episode 2 only a jedi could have eraised those files

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:21 PM
Click here to Send x-men a Private Message Find more posts by x-men Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

What if Sifo Dyas was an alien, and was presumedly killed 10 years before Episode II (and at the same time that the Kamino files were deleted)... and that Sidious granted Sifo Dyas life by putting his dying body into a mechanical suit, much like Vader... So what if Sifo Dyas is actually Grevious?

Then again Sido-Dyas was the original name for Sifo-Dyas which harkens to Sidious and apparently Lucas has said that we have already seen the traitor on screen.

But hey, just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

we welcom any ideas

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:56 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swordfish2k0

Gillard plays a padawan that duels Anakin. Maybe Dooku impersonated Sifo Dyas?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:32 AM
Click here to Send Swordfish2k0 a Private Message Find more posts by Swordfish2k0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Gillard plays a padawan that duels Anakin
and this comes from where?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:23 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The One Part 2

Maybe Palpatine erased the files. He would have access to just about anything he wanted to. The only other person would be Dooku before he left the order.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:35 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dont see why Palpatine should have acces to the jedi temple

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:51 PM
The One Part 2

He's the Supreme Chancellor. He would have access to any place he wanted to. I don't think he is the "traitor," but it is plausible. From what we've been shown so far, I think Dooku is the one who erased Kamino.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:00 PM
Click here to Send The One Part 2 a Private Message Find more posts by The One Part 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef3

GL said that we saw the jedi who erased the records in EII, and that this person would be revealed in EIII. To me, that indicates that THE PERSON WHO ERASED THE RECORDS IS NOT SIFO-DYAS.

The jedi in AOTC were familiar with sifo-dyas. They knew who he was and that he died about 10 years before the events in AOTC. This indicates sifo-dyas CANNOT be Palpatine.

Thus the assumption that sifo-dyas deleted the records is FALSE. another JEDI, not palpatine, erased the records. Sifo-dyas, whoever we find out that was, ordered the clones. Since he/she is dead, they could not have been seen in EPII, and thus cannot be the jedi that deleted kamino.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:01 PM
Click here to Send bigsef3 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote