KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » whoever the hell that was

whoever the hell that was
Started by: Darth_Duffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Duffy

whoever the hell that was

i know this will be closed as soon as a mod sees it.
but i decided to generously give out my hyperspace details to other members so they could see new BTH pics and webdocs. however somebody decided to change my account email address and password.
u have emailed the hyperspace customer services and will have my account chaned back to its existing email and new password within 48 hours however im just wishing to warn people thst giving out details is a bad idea as their are certain scumbags on here whom cannot be trusted

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

The only people that know about this are the ones you PM'd correct? Therefore it'd most likely be one of them who changed it unless they gave it to someone else.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

grrrrrrrrr who KEEPS DOING THIS?????? so sorry to hear about this Darth it happened to Rabid Wolverine as well. In the future I would suggest anyone wishing to do this just pm the peeps they trust without mentioning it on the board whatsoever. mad thumb down

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:35 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Exactly, couldn't have expressed that better myself.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

cheers guys,
i have only given my details to around 10 people and i know around 6 of them are genuine regular KMC forum users.
i do have IP trace software but i have no real legal ground to stand on unfortunatly.
having said this, upon giving hyperspace my credit card details they have assured me that i will now be able to restore my account with a new password

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

wtf!!!!! sum1 is gonna get ther ass kicked....by me...... mad mad mad , c'mon ppl!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:46 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

you'd think that being able to see there stuff was enough!
obviously not for some people!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:53 PM
Dark_PadawanZ
***Big Z***

Hey DD I so sorry to hear about this, I too asked for pics to you, but not reply me sad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Dark_PadawanZ a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_PadawanZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I swear I didn't do it Darth Duffy!
That happened to somebody else too....shit, I feel bad for you...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:36 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWFAN

No one ever Pms me! sad I want to just see the OT trailer so bad.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:51 AM
Click here to Send SWFAN a Private Message Find more posts by SWFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

Too bad people took advantage of your generosiy... it dosnt make sense why someone given access to hyperspace would want to ruin it for everyone else... out of every 10 people in the world I would like to think there is only 1 bad egg. Too bad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit420
Ultra Member

grrrr.... now i won't be able to see the new 3-d pic. All because of some idiot. Anyone up for a witch hunt? mad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:18 AM
Click here to Send gambit420 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

MAN WTF!!!!! come on. this guy just tried to help us fellow SW fans. i cant believe ppl would backstab some1 so generous. Darth, im sorry you had to go thru this but just remember, there are kids viewing these pages.

and ofcourse, it wasnt me i wouldnt be so low. i hope you get ur account back.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:36 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

"Trust" is the keyword. Unfortunately, there are some people who find it amusing to go pissing everyone off. If whoever is doing this has nothing better to do then to spend their time changing someone's account, then man, they must really have some life.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:15 AM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Just to say it wasn't me I was asked, but said no. Im sorry this happend though.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deep Hatred

Angry

Hey Duff,

I pmed you so please check your messages. All I want to say here is that people should NOT bite the hand that feeds them and that the Internet is not as anonymous as everyone thinks and that we will track this person down !!! mad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Deep Hatred a Private Message Find more posts by Deep Hatred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

duff some one stole mine also.

i made a topic with my password and name and now i cant log into my account.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

if you contact customer services they are very helpful 'hitemup'
they will ask you for the credit card number you used to open the account then they will reset the account for you within a couple of days.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:34 AM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

kool thanks darth i appreciate it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scramba2000

Also understand that LFL's ppl are pming ppl for their Hyperspace account logins and then shutting them down when it is given out. According to the Hyperspace TOS, this is illegal.

They are also comparing the e-mails of those who post Hyperspace material publically to their own database and closing those accounts down as well.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:50 AM
Click here to Send scramba2000 a Private Message Find more posts by scramba2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote