KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Terrible deaths deaths in ep.3

Terrible deaths deaths in ep.3
Started by: wuk es't

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terrible deaths deaths in ep.3

There are gonna be much terrible deaths in ep.3. like when dooku gets killed.

Spoiler: Ani first cuts of dooku's arms and then his head.
Spoiler: Obi cuts off ani's real arm and later on his 2 legs.
Spoiler: Grievous cuts of shaak ti's head in front of Ani and Obi.

I think the death of dooku will be really cool.

Last edited by wuk es't on Dec 10th, 2004 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:57 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm technically those deaths will not be bloody, as a lightsaber cut quarterises the wound instantly. stick out tongue

edit>>> ahh yes, terrible they will be

Last edited by PVS on Dec 10th, 2004 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:59 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you're right.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 07:59 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

the general grievious one I heard he runs lightsaber through the jedi but that would be cool to see him cut off jedi head he did cut one off in the cartoon .

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ain 't sure he cuts off her head.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:12 PM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

If a lightsaber cauterizes the wound, then why didn't Obi-Wan's saber do that when he cut off the arm in the creature cantina in ANH?

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:14 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you for the correct spelling corn.
and the reason is because....well i dont know that.
but its obvious from what we see in ep5 and after that this is the case.
if it was not, luke and anakin would have bled to death.

not only that, but they didnt even bleed at all

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

Oh, PVS, I agree that it actually would cauterize, but I'm just wondering why they didn't do that in ANH. Another mistake, I guess.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:28 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

GL has stated that everything has evolved. That's what's wrong with some of you, your to critical. Just enjoy the freak'n film. Your like my wife, so knick-pickey

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:28 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

I have a hard time enjoying it when there are so many obvious glaring errors.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:30 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
GL has stated that everything has evolved. That's what's wrong with some of you, your to critical. Just enjoy the freak'n film. Your like my wife, so knick-pickey

ever think that maybe this is how we enjoy it?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:35 PM
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

then watch something else. This has to be the greatest saga ever, even with all the little "well what about this?". I can't think of one movie that I could have come out of and not said something about. If you look hard enough you will always find something. Of course no other saga has so many people looking at it through a microscope. If you don't enjoy, then don't go.

Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

and just who appointed you spokesman for all star wars fans?

DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

are we going to go at it again? Of course I would like everything to fall into place. But I not going to pick at something so minor. I for one think that for as much as GL had to link things together through all of these years, he has done an amazing job. AHHH, lunch is over, I'll have to check back later to continue our lively debate.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:39 PM
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

What are you talking about? Where did you get the spokeman thing from. I'm speaking from my point of view. I'm saying that there are a lot of people, probably more then any other film, looking at it, checking to see if every little hair is in place. Because it was that way in the last one.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
I for one think that...

ah, so its opinion then. then try not to condescend and command others on how they view the films.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

never mind, it's like talking to a fencepost. Like trying to get something across to my 5 year old. You'll understand when you grow up, hahaha. Come on PVS, stop being so stiff. By the way, I know I've kidded about it before but what does it stand for anyway? Seriously?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:46 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its my initials

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:50 PM
kimmeh
vixen

Darth Dad, if you dont wanna nit pick the movies the go to a board where all anyone does is "Praise Lucas from whom all blessings flow...." There are plent of them out there. This one is to DISCUSS things, not blindly agree on everything. Some of us prefer NOT to be sheep.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:05 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^^

can i get an "AMEN"??

yes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:37 PM