KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Spoilers And Speculations

Spoilers And Speculations
Started by: peluffo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
peluffo

Spoilers And Speculations

Hi guys, i've been reading all the threads and realized that the infois a little spreaded everywhere, and think to made a Thread where we can post all the spoilers we already know, bits of info that we found ond the net, and speculations that we have of the next movies.

So I beguin here:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zam Wessel has ben hired By Jango to attempt to KILL Padme

"Don´t fail me again" [SPOILER - highlight to read]: minutes before Zam sends the killer droid over padme's appartament. Do you see Jango there??

Attachment: aotc-062a.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 01:37 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

I found this FACT SPECULATION about EPIII

It was in Cinescape site.

Attachment: fact speculation.txt
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 01:40 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but it's impossible to make one big thread about it,...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 04:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

Just spoilers, not discussion

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The trick to upset annie and turn him to the dark side, is that MAYBE the tuskens didn't kill her mother, but it SEEMS to

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 05:38 PM
yerssot

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Count Dooku is Darth Tyrannus

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 06:04 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Even with that guy;s caution I would be hesistant to call some of that stuff fact, especially stuff sourced from the annotated screenplay.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

You're right, Mr. Ush. But I find any speculation intersting. Even the ones far from possible or known path

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 06:20 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fair enough. The main questions for episode iii are:

1. Is there a lava fight?
2. Do we see the twins?
3. Do we see Vader?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

like I said, if anyone has the time, check the RotJ novelisation! I read somewhere it's in the novel! (talking about the lava)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 06:25 PM
peluffo

Already did, but... there also states about OB1 and Owen as brothers... so, don't trust on that. I think that GL may need to change the ideas showed on that novelization, so I think that the Vader's scars may come from other source

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, yerss OBVIOUSLY we all know it was in the novels and the original ROTJ script, otherwise we wouldn't even mention it!

That is why the question is- will it actually still happen?

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:02 PM
yerssot

it's correct UNTILL something higher on the list contradicts it!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Just got news that Saeasse Tiin will be shown with a GREEN lightsabre

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not really, yerss. As GL has already contradicted the conversation between Obi-Wan and Luke we can consider the entire scene junked.

Debating whether the lava fight will happen is a very valid topic for speculation.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:19 PM
yerssot

stick out tongue

well, it WAS his originally idea

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, but so was all that crud with kyber crystals and Han Solo being a big green alien...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 07:36 PM
DarthKris
Her Darkness

but how should anakin become a machine then?
there must be some incident that he is goin to be injured...
and the lava fight is kinda good idea.
so gl is goin to change everything in the old trilogy?

something is goin to happen to anakin, else he wouldn't leave padmé.
that's what I don't like, we have no idea what has happened to her... conferring to leia she died some years after giving birth to leia and luke...

this is all so damn tragic... if anyone ever tells me again titanic has the saddest love story, I'll punch him or worse... sad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 09:13 PM
Click here to Send DarthKris a Private Message Find more posts by DarthKris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think the lava won't be used, everyone knows about it already

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 11:22 PM
He-Man

Yerss is right, the Lava propably won't be there.

I gues this is a very sad story, but I think that Titanic has the saddest story ever big grin ...Are you gonna punch me now Kris. I didn't think so. You don't have the guts to do such thing...HAHAHAHA!!!! evil face stick out tongue mad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2002 11:50 PM
Click here to Send He-Man a Private Message Find more posts by He-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'm just going to roll eyes (sarcastic) and say that you need to get out more if you think Titantic is the saddest love story.

1. NO lava
2. Twins - I think we will see them, but only briefly such as just before they are separated to keep them safe....something like Obi- Wan getting on a ship with infant Luke and Padme or Bail Organa or both escaping with Leia.
3. forgot the statement *sheepish look*....oh wait...Vader- yes I believe we'll see him. sort of the dazed mechanical man bowing before his new master...burying his feelings, if he has any left, for his family.....broken spirit....shattered body....etc.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm, I'm still very much of the opinion that you can make the movie good and still not show the public that there are twins...
Pretty easy, and that way you get a nice shock for ESB.
Don't care what Ush is going to comment on that one, but I know a few of my friends who watched TPM and are going to watch AOTC and probably Ep III too, and a few already said that AFTER those three they would watch the OT...

And the Vader "What is thou bidding, my master" is also the same as the lava: very old!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 08:42 AM