KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Clone Trooper Color Scheme

Clone Trooper Color Scheme
Started by: yo_yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yo_yoda
A Jedi Gone Retarded

Clone Trooper Color Scheme

We all know that the color scheme for the Clone Troopers are visible and meaningful in EP I/II/III, but why are there NO evidence of rank/duty between the newer Storm Troopers in EP IV/V/VI.

The Storm Troopers appear to be the same rank without any distinguishing significance of color like in the EP I/II/III. I know that the higher ranking officers are wearing non-Storm Trooper uniforms, but between Storm Trooper divisions, why aren't there any differences in the uniform? The Clone Troopers have cool colored strips, and the Storm Troopers have plain white uniforms.

I am deeply sorry, if this topic has been discussed before. I tried the search button, but I couldn't find a related topic.

Does anyone know?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:18 AM
Click here to Send yo_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by yo_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

thats actualy a hella good question...... i have no idea though.. thanks for puting it out there for someone else to answer tho

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:20 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Lucas didn't think of it then...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:22 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yo_yoda
A Jedi Gone Retarded

It bugs me that GL does things in the movie to F*&k with our minds...
LOL

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:22 AM
Click here to Send yo_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by yo_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Y'know...I also never liked how beat up the clone troopers were in epII, especially since they were NEW.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:24 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Y'know...I also never liked how beat up the clone troopers were in epII, especially since they were NEW.

They have to get trained somehow don't they?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CinematicESP

They were in the midst of battle. Of course they were beat up.

And there's probably some symbolism to be found in the fact that there seem to be no ranks in the Stormtroopers in the OT.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send CinematicESP a Private Message Find more posts by CinematicESP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Three Owls
The Wolfen

actually, some had the orange shoulder pad...I always thought that meant something in terms of rank

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Three Owls a Private Message Find more posts by Three Owls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote