KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Tatoos

Star Wars Tatoos
Started by: Darth E-Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth E-Vader
Dark Lord of the Sith

Warning Star Wars Tatoos

Anybody out there who also got some serious Star Wars Tatoos? Hope to see really nice pics and also tell us the Studio where it was made. For a better understanding of those who don't like tatoos: Having a Star Wars Tatoo is the only way to be sure to take Star Wars with you into your grave. For those who like Tatoos: What the f**ck are you waiting for? Christmas? For those of you, who already have one: What are your plans for the next ones? embarrasment

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Attachment: bild027.jpg
This has been downloaded 181 time(s).

"Fear is my ally!" Darth Maul

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth E-Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Darth E-Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-OneManShow

This is my Star Wars tatoo; it is the only way to be sure I take Jar Jar with me to the grave. I know it might seem a bit far fetched, but hey, someones gotta make the statement...

(please log in to view the image)

Burn them down!! The lot of them!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:34 PM
Click here to Send Obi-OneManShow a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-OneManShow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_God
Restricted

Account Restricted

i understand wat obis idea is stick out tongue

but e-vader sounds a bit 'geeky'

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Uber_God a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

obi-oneman....where the hell did you get that pic? You got a gay guy and photoshopped a pic of another gay bastard on his chest?

*shivers*

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth E-Vader
Dark Lord of the Sith

What is not correct on Darth Subjekt's Sig? I see it!!! Do you?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth E-Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Darth E-Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Caveman

Miffed

Ki Adi Mundi has a blue blade, I believe.

And where is Mace Windu's new PURPLE Bada$$ blade?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Captain Caveman a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Caveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_God
Restricted

Account Restricted

he spelt emperor wrong aswell

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Uber_God a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-OneManShow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
obi-oneman....where the hell did you get that pic? You got a gay guy and photoshopped a pic of another gay bastard on his chest?

*shivers*
laughing exactly...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Obi-OneManShow a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-OneManShow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

yea the names on the two lightsabers are backwards, and yes i know that i spelled emperor wrong....but this isnt exactly a speeling contest or grammer class.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth E-Vader
Dark Lord of the Sith

U R right, that is a Threat about Star Wars Tatoos! But since nobody wants to write about that, I was just wondering about your Sig. Where did you get this f**king pic? Who's responsible for this mistake?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:07 AM
Obi-OneManShow

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
yea the names on the two lightsabers are backwards, and yes i know that i spelled emperor wrong....but this isnt exactly a speeling contest or grammer class.

Well no, this is not a speeling contest or grammer class, and while it's normal to make mistakes typing quickly when posting, isn't there such a thing as pride or dignity or whatever? To re-read one sentence in a sig that stays with you for months to check for errors? Just my opinion...
"The ability to spell does not make you intelligent," Qui-Gon would say, but the inability hardly gives an intelligent image towards the outside...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:00 PM
Darth E-Vader
Dark Lord of the Sith

I fully agree with Obi-OneManShow. With such a Signature you show that you aren't that much of a Fan...
But still nobody with a Star Wars Tattoo? Anybody?

http://lortaphanble.phpwebhosting.com/arkiv/swtats.html

From this page above I know that I maybe alone in Germany, perhaps in Europe, but there are a lot of U.S. Americans, with hardly free-space left on their body... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Darth E-Vader on Mar 31st, 2005 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:47 PM
LanceWindu

Here's my current one...it's on my left upper arm.

(please log in to view the image)

This is just the beginning to the Star Wars Imperial sleeve I am getting.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:52 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth E-Vader
I fully agree with Obi-OneManShow. With such a Signature you show that you aren't that much of a Fan...

From this page above I know that I maybe alone in Germany, perhaps in Europe, but there are a lot of U.S. Americans, with hardly free-space left on their body... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

BTW, my Imperial Insignia is on page 2 of Shane's Archive's Single Star Wars tatts...wink It's under:

Ken's Imperial Symbol
Studio: Starborn Tattoo (actually done at my uncle's house, but this is the studio he works at)
Artist: Beaver (my uncle)
Las Vegas, Nevada

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 06:20 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

Originally posted by Darth E-Vader

OK, first off you dont know me from Hitler, and just because i misplace the "e" and the "o" of a word, has absolutely NO bearing on whether or not im a fan. And since you want to be such a smart assed little ***** about it, its LFL picture, i didnt make it....so i guess the people working for GL arent fans and GL isnt a fan since he approved it, huh? Ill tell you what...you make me give a f*ck, and ill change the pic, ok? Either that, or you get your Arian Nazi ass on your knees and start suckin.

see it goes both ways, theres a mess up in a pic i didnt make, so im not a real fan, and since youre german, youre a racist nazi......see how it works?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:50 PM
Darth Subjekt

also, if you want to talk about people misspelling things, you may want to look at the title of this thread.....your "tatoo" is wrong.....its "tattoo". So before you start criticizing someone else, you make want to take a look at yourself.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:27 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Darth Subjekt, watch the language and stop the member bashing!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

sorry but i retaliate when needed.....and isnt there "language" in your name??? hmmmmm.....

here ill pull a page out of their book...."i was just following orders!"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 12:12 AM
LanceWindu

The language is in her name yes, that's all in fun. You're using language to bash and troll other members. It's completely different.

Consider this your second warning. One more and we'll have to decide what to do with you.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 06:34 AM
Darth Subjekt

How the hell am i trolling? Am i following him around JUST to mess with him? Let me answer that for you...NO. Go find all his other posts and see if I'm following him/trolling him once.....let me answer this one for you too....you wont. He said shit to me, so i returned the favor, if he cant handle it like a big boy, then maybe he should be playing with Tonka trucks instead. And you say MEMBERS, as in more than one? Name two....matter fact, name ONE.....just cause someone has an argument with someone that means they're trolling them? Its obvious instead of dealing with it himself like a man, he ran to oh so powerful mods to clean up his mess. And I'm supposed to be frightened by someone four years younger than me? Dude, Ive talked with the Sergeant Major of the Army and a 4 star general, and you think YOU'LL intimidate me? LOL HAHA i don't think so. And i wanna see you "warn" other bitches that get in disagreements with other members.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:55 AM