KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Major spoiler pics as Sigs!

Major spoiler pics as Sigs!
Started by: Darth_Duffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Duffy

Shocked Major spoiler pics as Sigs!

Guys, i dont mean to be a kill joy but surely having major spoiler pics as sigs is against some rule!
I dont mind the ones with duel pics of maybe obi-wan wielding a saber at anakin but i just saw one with what i can only imagine is the pic of anakin after the lava, and i purposly stayed away from that thread sad

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Three Owls
The Wolfen

yeah, I kind of agree...but if you want to stay away from spoilers...this forum ain't the best place

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Three Owls a Private Message Find more posts by Three Owls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheElectricFox
The Assasin at Mach

The isnt the entire point of KMF to let people post any type of spoilers they want?? or would you rather have it like TFN where you cant post anything? Yeah sure i didnt want to see the pre-op photos of vader but still..

How to fix gas prices?? Roll into Saudi Arabia and just take it from them!! We are the **** united states of AMERICA!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send TheElectricFox a Private Message Find more posts by TheElectricFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

Not really no, hence spoiler tags and threads being headed with SPOILER.
But there as certain threads like the comic strip ones which give away huge spoilers that i and probably a few others try to avoid just to save something for the cinema

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Look, if you want to stay in a starwars forum you are going to see spoilers, otherwise just leave all together. That's all I have to say

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

Then turn off your sig options... or maybe ignore the user?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Look, if you want to stay in a starwars forum you are going to see spoilers, otherwise just leave all together. That's all I have to say

I understand im going to read about spoilers, but there are certain things some people dont want to see. Hence the reason as i say we have spoiler tags etc.
However 'Naredhel' made a good point and i didnt realise you could do that. cheers fella wink

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:30 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Yes, you have the option of choosing not view other peoples sigs http://img202.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img...=ghjyjuo3tv.png

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

Done, right im now gonna go sit in the corner with Awain smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:34 PM
Crazy88No.1
Alchemist

lol

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Crazy88No.1 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy88No.1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

No, don't. Your point was perfectly valid. Awain's have yet to be close to being able to be defined with the word valid... the only one so far is that they exist.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I understand where Duffy is coming from. A long time ago I asked Raz for a unspoiled section. Got shot down tho. sad

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

If ya dont like em leave th fourm were are SPOLIERFIED HERE SON!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

I GOT 40 SPOLIERFIED PEOPLES READY TO ROLL SON!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Like I've said before, post with spoilers need spoiler tags.

But...I can't do anything about the signatures, it's not breaking any rules. If you don't like them turn off signatures if anything it'll help your web browser load KMC faster. It's a win-win situation.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

last post

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:01 PM
Naredhel
General

wrong stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:07 PM
LanceWindu

I never said I was closin' it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:10 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

dang

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:12 PM
LanceWindu

Now I am...

Question answered.

Closing

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:13 PM