KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Fans in las vegas???

Star Wars Fans in las vegas???
Started by: Krystaldragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

Star Wars Fans in las vegas???

Hullo! I live in las vegas NV and I wanted to see if I could find any other Star wars fans here, I got my midnight tickets the other day, and a few theaters are sold out, and I want the one I am going to to be also! if the show is sold out this early, chances are the people who got them are star wars freaks, so post and tell me what theater you are going to, in las vegas of course wink see ya there!!!!!!!!!

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Krystaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by Krystaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hi there Krystaldragon!

I, your Episode III forum moderator, live in Overton, NV. Not too far from you!

Which theater did you get your tickets for? My uncle and I are wanting to pre-order ours as well, but can't find a good theater in Vegas.

Let me know please.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

HEY I WAS JUST THERE IN OVERTON!! CAMPING!!

i live by coronado highschool and i got free tickets to the midnight showing at green valley.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

go to sams town to see it in digital projection/sound....i saw ep.2 there and it was frickin awesome!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
HEY I WAS JUST THERE IN OVERTON!! CAMPING!!

i live by coronado highschool and i got free tickets to the midnight showing at green valley.

Where in Overton??? At one of the lake side "resorts"? Or in the town itself?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

The internet just got a little smaller.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

Originally posted by LanİeWindu™
Hi there Krystaldragon!

I, your Episode III forum moderator, live in Overton, NV. Not too far from you!

Which theater did you get your tickets for? My uncle and I are wanting to pre-order ours as well, but can't find a good theater in Vegas.

Let me know please.

We got our tickets on fandango for the Texas theater, its about 5 mins away from my house, I just got back from seeing "the interpreter"(pretty good BTW) and I asked the ticket lady how many seats are sold for the midnight showing and she she its almost all the way full! 20 seats left!! so I am happy, the theater should be filled with fans!! maybe i'll cya there!

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Krystaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by Krystaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Krystaldragon
We got our tickets on fandango for the Texas theater, its about 5 mins away from my house, I just got back from seeing "the interpreter"(pretty good BTW) and I asked the ticket lady how many seats are sold for the midnight showing and she she its almost all the way full! 20 seats left!! so I am happy, the theater should be filled with fans!! maybe i'll cya there!

Nah, I think my group is going to the Sunset Station to see it. It's closer to my uncles work.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:55 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

We got our tickets thru Fandango and are gonna see the midnight show at Suncoast.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wait...I just got my confirmation from my Uncle, we're going to Boulder Station to see it. I'm paying for our tickets right now through Fandango.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:28 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
go to sams town to see it in digital projection/sound....i saw ep.2 there and it was frickin awesome!

They didn't have Sam's Town listed for Pre-order...we wanted to see it there too. sad

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:35 AM