KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Jedi Temple

The Jedi Temple
Started by: twinsabers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

The Jedi Temple

Does anyone have a map or layout of the jedi temple? Like what is on each floor? can u please post any pics

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:27 PM
Click here to Send twinsabers a Private Message Find more posts by twinsabers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

i have a description if u want

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:29 PM
Click here to Send THEJEDIMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by THEJEDIMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

sure I'll take it. thanks big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:32 PM
Click here to Send twinsabers a Private Message Find more posts by twinsabers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

Removed from the surrounding bustle and urban sprawl by benefit of its colossal height, the Jedi Temple was the home of the Jedi order on Coruscant. It stood alone in its section of the planet-wide city, a towering edifice capped by a crown of five spires that housed the most important temple chambers.
Within one of the outer spires convened the Jedi High Council, the governing body of the order. From its circular Council chamber, a ring of 12 Jedi held court, monitoring galactic events and contemplating the nature of the Force. It was the Council that held final authority on Jedi missions on behalf of the Republic, and on whether prospective candidates were worthy of training.

Elsewhere in the temple, training facilities were staffed by revered Jedi Masters, who guided young Padawans in their first steps toward Jedi Knighthood. The most influential of Masters had private offices to plan and meditate. A well-stocked library contained knowledge from across the galaxy. Advanced communications networks kept the Jedi in touch with galactic events, and landing pads allowed Jedi transports and vessels to launch and land.

In its final years, the Council was led by senior Jedi Mace Windu and Yoda, two very powerful Jedi Masters. At the time of Palpatine's ascendancy to Supreme Chancellor, the Council contained such Jedi luminaries as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Yaddle, and Adi Gallia.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send THEJEDIMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by THEJEDIMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THEJEDIMASTER
Jedi Master

its from the starwars official site databank smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:37 PM
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

ok thanks but do u know of any pics or a list of rooms in the temple

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:39 PM
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

Does anyone have the book "Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Episode I: The Complete Guide to the Incredible Locations from the Phantom Menace" It has a picture of the inside of the jedi temple could someone please post the pic here
big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:45 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

This is actually a good thread and something I would like to see as well I def. would have liked MTV Cribs to have gone threw the temple LOL, can you imagine that Mace would have to be the one to give the tour, LMAO

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:51 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

PM me sometime, and I can send you the map

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peejay88

this is off topic but!
Does anyone wonder why the temple is still standing in the new DVD versions of the OT? Wondered if anyone can rationalise this decision by GL?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send peejay88 a Private Message Find more posts by peejay88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EHmasterJedi
Jedi Master

because it was still standing at the end of ROTS lol

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send EHmasterJedi a Private Message Find more posts by EHmasterJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejay88
this is off topic but!
Does anyone wonder why the temple is still standing in the new DVD versions of the OT? Wondered if anyone can rationalise this decision by GL?

It was probably turned into a place for homeless people to stay.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huma

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejay88
this is off topic but!

Perhaps only the inside was destroyed. the Emperor might of kept it around as a sign of his supremacy. A warning to anyone who might try to stand up to him (like the jedi did) in the future?

In the face of lantern light, Tonight my destiny lies.
This day so hallowed, from here to forever its will I will follow.
Tonight will come to life.
Deadened branches stirred by the whispers in the wind.
Fall Children fill the streets at dusk, at last, it all will begin...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Huma a Private Message Find more posts by Huma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote