KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Texas' AOTC Review

Texas' AOTC Review
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Warning Texas' AOTC Review

Well I've seen it, if you can call it that.
Friend downloaded it on his computer, I dont have Broadband, he does.
I will have to admit that because I saw it on a small screen, and the sound was muffled and the entire picture was not visible, it probably affects my perception of the movie!

Anyways.............

I am really disappointed!
GL did not improve anything that was wrong with TPM!
I wanted to ***** slap Hayden Christenson! He was extremely wooden, annoying, whining, throughout the entire movie, like a little *****! My God!!!
Natalie Portman was equally as bad!
Where her acting was acceptable as a stiff proper queen, it all backfires here! She was horrible!!!
The love story was not charming at all, we dont have that same chemsitry that Han and Leia had!
With the way Christenson was behaving, I dont know how she could fall in love with that prissy prick!
The special effects were amazing, although it was hard to concentrate, cause theres so much going on in one shot, it was hard enough looking at it on a small screen, at the theater it will probably be impossible to have a look at everything.
One thing I did like was R2 and C3PO! They were great! We didn't have enough of them in TPM but in ATOC they are just like they were in the old triology!
And then theres Yoda! He's ****ing awesome in this movie! Wow!! You really cant notice a difference between the puppet! He was freakin great!!! Wow, forget Darth Vader, I wanna be Yoda!
Ewan was great too, one of the only good actors in the picture, he had some of the funniest lines!!!

So all in all I was extremely disappointed in the film, if it weren't for the intense action, and Yoda's ass kicking awesomeness, I would of been extremely bored!!!

THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

GL has definately lost his charm! He should of never made TPM, AOTC!!

Ok, I'm ready to get attacked by all you GL loving maniacs out there now!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

*calling desperatly* HELMEEEET!!! COME HEEEREEE!!!
sad bad thing tose "thumbs down" reviews anyway...

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:23 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you had decided what you were going to say before you saw it, tex.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:29 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Helmet

Boy, the dopes are coming out of the woodwork today, aren't they?

BTW, there was nothing wrong with TPM, other than Yoda was a puppet.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Helmet a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Helmet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Dont get your hopes up people! It's a real stinker!
It stinks almost as bad as Haydens acting!
And I thought Jake Llyod was wodden!
He's a regular Kevin Spacey compared to that tree Hayden Christenson!

GL needs to get ***** slapped!!!
So do all of you blind GL supporters who are defending a movie you haven't seen yet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Helmet

I have seen it, twice actually. And yes, you are crazy, and don't know acting very well.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Helmet a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Helmet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG!
How can you defend the acting!!! Christenson and Portman were horrible!!!
Especially the romance scenes!!

Geesh!!!
You'd probably give an Oscar to Madonna and Mirah Carey! stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:49 PM
Emperor Helmet

There are way too many main characters for any Sw actor to get an Oscar.

Guys, don't listen to this dope. The acting is perfectly fine.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:56 PM
LanceWindu

I thought Jake Lloyd in TPM was natural in most of his scenes, I personally thought TPM was a good movie, not great, but better than most movies out there.

And I've seen all the spots and trailers and everything, it looks great!

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:56 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, Cher looks great too, but she's 60!!!

Dont get your hopes up Lance. Go in with low expectations, and them maybe, it will play better for you. wink

I'm outta here! I guess this weeked, I'll see Spider-man again! A movie with some heart! cool

Old Post May 14th, 2002 05:58 PM
LanceWindu

Spider-Man is a cartoon movie. AOTC is gonna rock!!!

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:00 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, rock right down the street to the $1 movies where it belongs! stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:02 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, your credibility doesn't grow when you call matrix the next star wars, and praise spiderman like a god.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:02 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The shouldn't make any more Matrix's.

It's a peice of steaming, stinky shiznit.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:05 PM
Tex
Yumsz

The Matrix and Spiderm-man dont try to be something there not.
AOTC tries to be this great earth shattering movie that takes itself very seriously and just ends up being laughably bad!!

The Matrix and Spider-man are genius compared to crap GL is shoveling out! stick out tongue

I'm not going to even support AOTC by going to see it in the theater! I'll see Spider-man instead! A good summer movie! cool

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:06 PM
Emperor Helmet

Spider-Man is highly over rated. Good movie at a time where there isn't anything to compete with it.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:06 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Polly Shores Bio-Dome is a good movie compares to AOTC!
I hate this movie!!

I'm not even going to watch Episode III! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:09 PM
Emperor Helmet

That is all we had to hear to know you are an absolute moron. Do us all a favor and go post on the Bio-Dome message boards. I'm sure you can chat with Paulie himself, as well as Pee-Wee Herman and friends.

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:13 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Polly would of made a spectacular Anakin, compared to that 2x4 Hayden Christenson!!!

Well I cant blame him completely, GL screenplay could make Meryl Streep look like a bad actress! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:15 PM
Emperor Helmet

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

Old Post May 14th, 2002 06:31 PM