KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Deleted scenes for Star Wars?

Deleted scenes for Star Wars?
Started by: Lord Mader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

Deleted scenes for Star Wars?

In the game rots it says that cin drallig should be in the movie it says " Cin Drallig has different clothing designed for the game then the in the movie" Does anyone know if there is a deleted scene where Cin Drallig fight Anakin? Or Serra

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:16 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

well its not really a deleted scene more so a small blink and you'll miss it scene.

i think it happens when obi1 is checking the CCTV footage to find out who pissed all over the jedi temple and the footage shows anakin taking out cin drallig and (i think) two other jedi.

as far as i know, thats the only scene in ROTS that has him in it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:24 PM
Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yea, but i think they had intended to show the fight in the temple first, then reflash it on the holo-cam.

but it got edited out, unfortunate really...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

why do they (GL I guess) insist on cutting out all the stuff thats guarenteed to be cool and leave in the crap.

did someone not pull him to one side and say

"george don't you think we should leave in that amazing fight where anakin goes up against the master swordsman Cin Drallig and rucks off like a madman instead of cutting to another shot of another poxy space ship"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:48 PM
Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

someone pull GL aside and tell him he's wrong? sure, if ya want to be fired. this is GL's shit, whether we like it or not. and i don't think anyone has the cajones to tell him otherwise...or they know that doing so would be like talking to the wall.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:26 PM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smegulated

guys do you seriously think that the general public will know who this jedi is or care about him

i like star wars but i dont know half the charaters names or how good they are ment to be
just think how many charaters an average person would know

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Smegulated a Private Message Find more posts by Smegulated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

but, i think the point is that so many star wars fans are also EU fans and it's cool for them to see these characters in the movie. and, the more jedi, the better, i guess.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smegulated

i see your point

it anoys me a little though when poeple complain about every tiny thing in these movies
the problem is that people care about them TOO much
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Smegulated a Private Message Find more posts by Smegulated Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

well, people have pretty high expectations for these movies because the SW universe has grown so much for people over the years because of EU. but, they shouldn't complain over little things, i agree. if they're going to complain about missing scenes, they should complain about qui-gon's supposed visit with yoda.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

These are the three Jedi Anakin fights in the hologram; Whie and Bene, Padawans, and Cin Drallig, Jedi Master.

Attachment: whie, cin drallig, & bene.jpg
This has been downloaded 358 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:52 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

bah! i could've taken out those padawans myself. drallig might put up a fight though. stick out tongue but thanks for the pic.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeedy.

What erks me, though, is that they gave Cin Drallig a blue lightsaber in this next promo shot... messed

Attachment: cin drallig.jpg
This has been downloaded 348 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:59 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

well, lord knows GL has continuity problems.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I must say, Cin Drallig's pants changed color between those twho pics too... stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:06 PM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

and hopefully he changes his underwear too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gasp!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:17 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So they change lightsaber. Anakin went from blue to green to blue in ATOC and ROTS. Maybe something happened to his green lightsaber and he decided to get a blue one.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:22 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Well if there isnt a Deleted scene with him in ill be Pissed off, why are they taking the trouble of Shooting him in a picture and his other 2 Padawans if hes just in that small Shot in the Film???

I'm sure we will see more.......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:23 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Obviously Serra is not in the film anywhere. It would have been good to see here tee-off on Anakin with dual lightsabers

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

i'll bet anakin would've ****ed her up good, double-bladed saber or not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:45 AM