KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » My Episode III prophecy....

My Episode III prophecy....
Started by: spirit_machine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spirit_machine

My Episode III prophecy....

Alright, this is lengthy, but do read and comment on it....

Title= Episode III: Fall of the Jedi

One thing we do know is that Obi-Wan and Yoda are the only surviving Jedi. With that in mind, here is my tale of Episode III.

Two years after Anakin and Padme's marriage, Anakin has still not become a Jedi Knight and is not taking it well. After finding out about the marriage, the Jedi counsil along with Obi-Wan is very reluctant to let him go through the trials.
Meanwhile, Palpatine has been fighting war with the Confederates non-stop and the Jedi counsil has become every more curious about the direction the Republic is taking. The galaxy as a whole is becoming to distrust the Jedi. Obi-Wan is sent out to investigate the suspected secret base of Count Dooku and the Confederates. On his way to the suspected planet, his starfighter is damaged and captured by a confederate ship.
After not hearing from Obi-Wan for a while, Mace Windu, along with Anakin and a handful of Jedi go to the suspected planet where Obi-wan was going. While there, Mace and Anakin get separated from the rest of the Jedi who are ambushed by a handful of Dark Jedi and are killed. Mace and Anakin eventually meet up with Dooku and Another cloaked man.
When the man is revealed as Palpatine, Mace attacks him but is stopped by Dooku. The two of them start battling as Palpatine attacks Anakin. Palpatine uses force lightning on Anakin nearly killing him distracting mace. Dooku takes the opportunity to kill Mace. Next, Dooku walks up to Anakin telling him that he will finish off what he started back on Geonosis. As Dooku slashes at him, Anakin defends himself and starts battling him. Eventually, Anakin knocks Dooku to the ground and starts violently slashing at him while hes down. Anakin manages to cut off his hand, just as Luke did to Vader in ROTJ. Next, Anakin brings his saber pointing at Dooku's chest. As he does this, Palpatine tells Anakin that the darkside has made him this strong. He also says to finish Dooku off and become the most powerful of all Jedi. Unlike his son Luke, Anakin does strike Dooku killing him, finishing his journey to the Dark side.

The rest of the movie will be Anakin, now called Darth Vader hunting down the rest of the Jedi. When he meets Obi-Wan, they battle, and Obi-Wan ends up the victor, leaving Vader thinking that he is dead. After Obi-Wan returns to the Jedi Counsil, Palpatine has declared himself Emperor and introduces his right hand man.... DARTH VADER, back from the grave. Yoda instructs the remaining Jedi to go into hiding. Obi-Wan takes Padme and Leia to Alderon, and takes Yoda, Luke, and himself to Dagobah. While there, Yoda is attacked by a Dark Jedi. He then instructs Obi-Wan to take Luke away to Tatooine. Obi-Wan does so taking him Anakin's stepbrother, Owen Lars. After doing so, he builds his own home to watch over young Luke and taking the alias, Ben Kenobi. The movie will end with Obi-Wan in his home and Qui-Gon's ghost appearing telling him not to worry, because in time, a New Hope will come. *THE END*

I hoped you all enjoy. And I love critizism, so fire away....
AND ONE MORE THING:
in episode III, Boba Fett will disintigrate one of the Jedi. Remember in ESB when Vader says... "and no disintigrations" to Boba Fett

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 02:01 AM
Click here to Send spirit_machine a Private Message Find more posts by spirit_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi fernando

nice. very nice.

first problem : all your dark jedis, when did all of them got trained, i ´d think of them more as bounty hunters.

second problem: the clones, you never talk about their end.

third problem: people may say im obsessed with this scene, the anakin vs obiwan fight, you put it as post -vader time. i would think of it as a pre-vader time.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 03:12 AM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

very plausible

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 02:44 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

eh...not bad, but too soon to tell definately....speculation is good

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What IS this obsession with Boba Fett disinteghrating? It was just a throwaway line at the time; it was never meant to be part of his life story. He's only going to be 13 anyway.

Definitely not plausible with the Dark Jedi, as Fernando says.

As speculation it is fine but it doesn't include any of the (admittedly sparse) facts we have so far, like the film starting with the end of the Clone Wars.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi fernando

i dont see how a 13 year couldn´t desintigrate anybody. Lucas has made a 10 year old a kind-of-formula-1-champion.

yes the Vader line "and no desintigrations" DOESN´T clearly state that it will happen. but it CAN happen.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 09:18 PM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because a 13 year old disintegrating a Jedi is still a horrifying eventuality, and so I am in denial about it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that formula 1 champion is the Chosen One, you must see it!
*runs to get harmax big grin*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2002 09:42 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spirit_machine

well, maybe bounty hunters are better to say. about boba fett, i just say that because it just sounds like a quote that would be referring to a major part of vader and fett's past. and i dont see why a 13 year old couldnt do it? he must be furious with the jedi.... i mean, a jedi killed his father. about the clones, they are probably killed by order of the emperor, kamino is blown up, and clone troopers are replaced by stormtroopers. and the obi-wan/anakin fight has to take place post anankin becoming vader. why would it take place pre-vader? well, we really cant be too sure, its not like we are george lucas. in three years he will amaze us with a great battle that everyone has gone on long enough without.

Oh, and another thing, i came up with a better title for episode III.... THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE... pretty cool, huh? i bet someone already said it, but i still think its cool

Old Post Jul 20th, 2002 03:41 AM
Click here to Send spirit_machine a Private Message Find more posts by spirit_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Boba WILL be in Episode III, but his role definitely won’t be larger. He’s in a transition period of becoming a bounty hunter. The next film takes place two or three years later, so Boba would only be 13 and still wouldn’t fit in the suit."
That's a GL quote, so don't bet on it he will kill anyone...

quote:
kamino is blown up,

Don't think so...
In ANH:
LUKE: What's going on?
HAN: Our position is correct, except...no, Alderaan!
LUKE: What do you mean? Where is it?
HAN: Thats what I'm trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. It's been
totally blown away.
LUKE: What? How?
BEN: Destroyed...by the Empire!
HAN: The entire starfleet couldn't destroy the whole planet. It'd take
a thousand ships with more fire power than I've...

The only thing capable of doing that is the Death Star... that makes you think why they can make one in two years and another doesn't even get finished in 5 years...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2002 07:31 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

the clones are probably going to turn into the storm troopers
there won't be any dark jedi they don't exist
apart form that though your probably just about right.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2002 12:14 PM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it would be great if the ESB line did refer to something we would see in the movie. It would be one of those things like when we saw that Anakin had made Threepio.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2002 05:04 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

all that reading makes me dizzy....
*faints*

Old Post Jul 20th, 2002 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spirit_machine

why wouldnt dark jedis exist? out of the many that learn to be a jedi, dont you think at least one would be tempted to the dark side? just because one uses the dark side doesnt automatically make one a Sith. and since they use the dark side, they wouldnt be a recongnized jedi

What else would you call them?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 01:37 AM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. If a Jedi is evil but not a Sith, then it would have to be a Dark Jedi, wouldn't it? There can only be two Sith.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 01:50 AM
master harmax

Not a bad piece of speculation. However, this movie is primarily about Anakin's turn. And I feel that part of the speculation is a bit weak. He's still a pretty decent guy at the end of AOTC ... what exactly is it that turns a nice kid ( albeit a hotheaded kid ) with great potential for good into Darth Vader ? Not just the killing of a sith lord ... in fact ... any Jedi would do his best to kill Dooku ... not just Anakin. Just because a Jedi kills a sith lord, that doesn't turn him to evil. So exactly the reasons for his turning, for his fall would have to be more complex and detailed. It will be more of a cumulative effect of various factors and events ... his killing Dooku would just be like a trigger.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 06:14 AM
Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

there can't be evil jedi's, they would no longer be jedi's, just people who use the force for evil. its in the nature of a jedi to be good, not evil, as mace said.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 02:03 PM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what is an evil jedi who isn't one of the two?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 02:59 PM
yerssot

none-existing

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 03:17 PM
jedi fernando

renegade jedis, are not exactly evil.

so yerssot is right, an evil jedi apart from the existing two sith, is none-exisiting.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2002 04:22 PM