KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Darn You George

Darn You George
Started by: Lee-San28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

Darn You George

Other than this fact i really have no problem with you as a artist and a Great Director but ..................Come on Geore your killing us jedi fans

My Angry thoughts go out to George for this Terrible display of Great jeid dieing in the most pathetic ways

Sasee Tin
Ki Adi
Agen Kolar
Kit Fisto
Ploo Koon

Come on george they where masters for crying out loud they diserve to go out in better glory that the way they did i mean they where the best of the best and they die terribly

i only wish he was acually reading this lol :]

Thoughts ???..........love to hear em!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I think that was his point, that even the "best of the best" as you referred to them, were all fooled by Sidious's plot and were caught totally unexpected. But I think that was better, not worse, it gave it more emotion, except for the ones Sidious killed in 0.45 seconds, that was bad, but I guess he was trying to show how powerfuk he really was.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 10:40 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yes they were masters. But there is a select few in SW that are FAR above the "regular" masters.

You have the "pretty good" Jedi like Kit etc. Then you have people like Anakin, Mace, Yoda, Sidious, Dooku, and to a lesser extent Obi-Wan who are a in a whole different league then the next people below them. Meaning that there is a huge gap in power between people like Kit and someone like Yoda. Lucas made it this way to show how powerful the top top tier of Jedi/ Sith are when compared to all the other force users.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 11:06 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

lesser extent??????? u suck butt

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 01:24 AM
Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah... And why would Ki-Adi Mundi be worse than MAce? What reason do you have to believe that?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:11 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BuddTwang

I thought their deaths were great. Especially Ki-Adi's because it shows that they're betrayed. It really shows even Jedi don't know everything. And it also shows how cruel the emperor actually is

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 01:43 PM
Click here to Send BuddTwang a Private Message Find more posts by BuddTwang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I liked the way that most of the Jedi were killed. Completely caught unaware. It was really touching. However, I was upset with the way that Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto died. I've liked Saesee since I first saw him.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-San28
Im A Bloddy Rock God!

IF you wach the movie in slow motion George makes his son the Padawan at the temple kill like 5 or 6 jedi while Ki Adi dosnt kill one of them

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Lee-San28 a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-San28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

yeah i didnt notice that either
the Jedi with one of the biggest kill scores of all onscreen in ROTS is Lucas son!
he kills as many as Anakin

reason #122 why i hate the PT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 04:29 PM
Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lee-San28
IF you wach the movie in slow motion George makes his son the Padawan at the temple kill like 5 or 6 jedi while Ki Adi dosnt kill one of them
i assume you meant clones.
Originally posted by vintageSW77
yeah i didn't notice that either
the Jedi with one of the biggest kill scores of all onscreen in ROTS is Lucas son!
he kills as many as Anakin

reason #122 why i hate the PT
i concur.
Originally posted by queeq
Yeah... And why would Ki-Adi Mundi be worse than MAce? What reason do you have to believe that?

For the fact that Mace was second only to Yoda. How's that for ya? All those Jedi that were betrayed, didn't see shit coming, some masterful Jedi there, huh? Yoda sensed it and too the necessary actions...

The rest died as they deserved to...

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What fact? What canon fact do you have?????

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 06:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

It's not cannon but Nic Gillard (stunt coordinator and sword master for the pt) said that mace was second only to yoda when trying to come up with a fighting style for him.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 07:42 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

A respected Jedi on par with the venerable Yoda, Mace Windu was a senior member of the Jedi High Council. His wisdom and experience were legendary, and his words carried great weight. Though a member of the High Council since the age of 28, this did not dull Windu's fighting edge or his willingness to venture forth on dangerous missions. His exploits are legendary, and he was an inspiration to his fellow Jedi, leading through rigorous example and steady discipline.
In his day, Mace was one of the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi order. It was said only two opponents ever bested him -- Yoda, and Dooku. Only the most skilled of the Jedi could master the his Form VII discipline of combat -- the deadly technique known as vaapad -- for its aggressive nature treaded dangerously upon dark side practices.
- StarWars.com Databank.

Unless youwant to argue that Ki was equal to Yoda, then it speaks for itself. And yes, being that its from the OS, it's quite canon.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So why did Yoda lose from Palpy, and Mace didn't???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 07:53 AM
BuddTwang

Originally posted by Lee-San28

Mundi was so shocked by the betrayal that even when he defended against the clones he wasn't fully realizing what was happening.

The padawan knew exactly what he was doing.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:07 PM
Click here to Send BuddTwang a Private Message Find more posts by BuddTwang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

Order 66 was a botched job visually
though ill admit i liked the Plo Koon and Mundi deaths
Mundi was one of the PTs underused potentials....id have liked him to have had more screen time
although Alya Secura couldnt even fall right....how hard is it to fall over?

its just a shame Lucas didnt give Anakin something worth slaughtering in SITH like he did his son Jet
- some unarmed cowards,a couple of holo Jedi and giving THE WORST CHILD ACTOR OF ALL TIME an evil look isnt what we wanted George

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Last edited by vintageSW77 on Jan 16th, 2007 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 01:25 PM
Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope.. he failed to show the Tusken slaughter. I could forgive him for that, but no slaughter in ROTS????

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 02:55 PM
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by queeq
So why did Yoda lose from Palpy, and Mace didn't???

BECAUSE SIDIOUS WAS FAKING!!!! He knew Anakin was coming and wanted to look vulnerable to Anakin so that he would turn and betray the Jedi. Sidious had the opportunity to strike down Mace, which is very clearly seen in ROTS.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:17 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hasn't this all been discussed to ****ing death since the movie came out?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Yeap

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 07:24 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote