KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » This is what I think will happen...

This is what I think will happen...
Started by: Alphamale

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alphamale

This is what I think will happen...

I think that once Anakin starts to turn more and more to the dark side, he and Pandeme(sp?) will become more and more distant, you know have marital probelms. SHe will naturally turn to someone she trusts and knows well...OB1! Anakin thinks they are having an affair and the Emperor will probably use this to add fuel to the fire of Anakin, causing his further turn to the darkside and hatred of OB1. He will turn and OB1 will face him in the infamous duel! Whether its over a lava pit or some sort of furnace, or whatever. Anakin is burned/injured so badly that it requries that he wear a suit to help him breath/live and of course a mask and helmet to hide his hedious face! What do you think of my idea?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

(Obi-wan's voice): Possibly

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 05:38 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i really doubt anakin thinking of obi wan in a relationship with padme...He knows his master better, don't you think?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master harmax

Not a bad peice of speculation actually. This is hollywood. It's quite possible things may turn out that way.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 06:21 AM
Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

maybe

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 01:08 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

As far as Anakin knowing his master better, his judgement on certain things we have seen can be clouded easily! Throw in jealous and a push or two by the emperor and you have major conflict with OB1! I'm not saying they will actually have an affair ,but they just might you never know!

Also what about this what if...... Syfo-Dias (the dead jedi , mentioned in ESP II is now Darth SIdious??

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 03:31 PM
Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dunno,
Anaking may be jealous or whatever on his master but for other reasons....maybe for getting between him adn his wife. BUt not suspecting him of actually having an affair..Obi's a jedi master! (almost anyway)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

Hey what ever, its not like jedi's are perfect , we have already seen evidence of the fact that they are not! EX: Count Dooku turning bad, Anakin going to turn bad..... and so on! Are you saying that if Padme wanted OB1 she couldnt get him?? SHe is too fine to turn down(ha ha)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2003 05:16 PM
finti

ehhh darth Sideous is the same as Palpatine, so there is noway at all Sideous could have been Syfo Dias

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 07:46 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

well maybe thinking that Palpatine and Sidous are one in the same is way too easy?? What if Palpatine is a clone of Syfo Dias?(kind of like what Jango Fett did with Bobo) We know tht Syfo Dias went to the cloners first and commissioned the clone army. What if he requested a clone of himself too??Just something to think about??

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 03:14 PM
finti

Nah SW aint that comlicated, and that clone theory is SOOOOOOOOOOOO EU

Last edited by finti on Feb 5th, 2003 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 03:18 PM
Alphamale

Well we will see wont we!! Just think about it, Syfo Dias....Darth Sidious...sounds a little close to me!!!!!!!!

You need to think outside the box!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 04:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We have done, it has all been looked through before. The Clone would be the wrong age, for a start. And how can Sifo-Dyas, a Jedi known well by the other Jedi, look the same as Palpatine? That's not outside the box, it's out of this world.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

As for the clone not being right age for paply -age progression , come on use your brain for more than your witty sayings!!

As for sidious looking exactly like paply.. I dont think so,close but not exactly. I for one, like this scenrio, so I'll stick by it.

The other one is way to easy , everyone thought of that, no big deal!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 06:28 PM
Alphamale

You find me a picture of Syfo Dias and prove me wrong then!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 06:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Alphamale
Are you saying that if Padme wanted OB1 she couldnt get him??

yeees!!!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What do you mean 'age progression'? We know the Clones can only age twice the rate. Hence the Clone would only be 20 by AOTC. And what about the fact that the two of them were around BEFORE the cloning started? GL has told us that Sidious only looks at cloning AFTER the failure of the droids in TPM.

And I asked you how could SIFO-DYAS look like Palpy. If he is a clone like the Clonetroopers he would look the same as the source. How on earth could you expect the Jedi not to notice that the Supreme Chancellor looks the same as Master Sifo-Dyas?

If I were you I would start with a little bit of basic common sense before you start flinging accusations at others, because what you are saying is just silly. it does not matter how much you like it; it is crap.

You are trying to be too clever. Sidious and Palpatine are the same, they are not clones.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

Like I said whatever, your opinion means little to me, I say we will see!

With your agrument about the Jedi's being all knowing, people can make themselves look different to fool others. How smart do you think they are when they cant tell its palpatine in a hood??(if thats who it is)

What are they like characters on Superman who cant see its superman with glasses on when he's clark kent??

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:48 PM
Alphamale

Also as far as the timeline thing, it's not like the whole timeline thing of the movie isnt already off in alot of places!!

If you are following the timeline to a T , then you are way off on alot of other aspects of the movie!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No Jedi has SEEN Sidious to know it is Palpatine in a hood, so that is no problem.

Jedi can also sense minds. It is just not in the slightest bit practical for Sifo-Dyas to be Palpatine.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 08:51 PM