KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Has anybody else thought about this...

Has anybody else thought about this...
Started by: Omegaman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omegaman

Has anybody else thought about this...

What if it is revealed that Emperor Palaptine/Darth Sidious is really ANakin's father? Maybe he used the "force" to lie with Shimi Skywalker. She says she doesnt remember how she got pregnant. Maybe way off but you never know!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Um I'd say you're stretchin' it a bit there but you are entitled to your theories.....uh if that happened I'd check to see if Mr. Lucas was sane...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Dont think so, though palpitine was already bad probably before he was even born.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 07:46 AM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there was no father, like said in TPM and that's it nothing more, nothing less

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:24 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

what yerss said.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Well, like I said ...this may be way off. But it could still happen! Remember if someone had told you (after you saw Star Wars-A New Hope) that Darth Vader was really Luke's father , you would have said no way..blah blah blah. SO dont be so quick to judge this either.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:01 PM
Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry, it's in the movie and GL said it many times:
anakin doesn't have a father, that's the entire point of him being the chosen one

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:03 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

yeah right like GL is going to tell us now before EPS 3 comes out ? Give me a break! Get a better arguement than that , yesh!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:10 PM
yerssot

so, the one who created the entire sage isn't good enough for you?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:10 PM
Omegaman

No , my point is that GL is not going to spoil any secrets he might be holding back - a year and half before the movie actually comes out! Did he tell the press and fans that Darth was Luke's father right after Star Wars came out, NO!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:19 PM
yerssot

because he came up with that in 1979-1980 orso, just before writing ESB

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:21 PM
Omegaman

Whatever, the point is and Im am not saying this is a fact. But GL is not going to come out and tell you everything that will be revealed in EPS 3(that is a fact!) So bottom line, lets just wait and see what happens!

I for one think it would be a pretty cool turn of events. A full circle if you will...Palpatine is the father of Anakin who is the father of Luke. KInd of shows why the emperor shows such an interest in ANakin. Much better story than the "no father" midi clorians coming together crap!

That was a big disappoint to me and alot of other SW fans I know.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:26 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Omegaman
why the emperor shows such an interest in ANakin.

so... anakin being the chosen one, the most powerful jedi ever isn't why the emperor is interested in him? eek!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:28 PM
Omegaman

Maybe that was the emperor's plan all along to "create" the most powerful jedi ???(plays eerie music in background)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, GL doesn't tend to actually lie when he makes personal comments. If he says things they are so and he says Anakin has no father.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

We will see.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if palpantine turns out to be anakins father (a big if), i will bend over backwards and kiss my own buttocks. im sorry, its too far out there. good point though about if someone said, after ep.1, that vader was lukes father. i would have called them crazy. but hey, it happened. i guess well have to wait and see.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Agree with Rouge Jedi here, not that I will kiss his buttocks but that idea would be too far fetched.
No Anakins father has this mysterious mythology thing about it. Conceived by unexplainable cause

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 08:44 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

(to Shimi)
<<waves hand>> horny.... are you getting.....
<<waves hand>> .... (again).... bisexual you are......
(yoda smiles....)

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 02:42 PM
Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

I think it would be kinda lame if palpantine turns out to be the father! roll eyes (sarcastic)

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote