KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's Game - Pokemon Trainer Creation

REX's Game - Pokemon Trainer Creation
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX's Game - Pokemon Trainer Creation

Well, since we have some supporters, it is logical that I provide you with the Trainer Creation thread, so you can design your character. Since this game is the Pokemon World slightly altered by me, there shall be some things that aren't, of course, in the game.

Name:
Clothing: What your character wears
Gun: A pistol
Items: Starting items
Appearance: Physical features i.e. scars, hair
Background: All of your characters are coming from Palet Town

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 26th, 2003 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:19 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Here's an example...though I whole heartedly despise Ash Ketchem, just because I don't like the television show.

Name: Ash Ketchem
Clothing: black shirt, blue vest, jeans, red Pokemon League hat
Gun: n/a
Items: Potion
Appearance: dirty cheeks, black messy hair
Background: Born in Palet Town, he plans to become the greatest Pokemon Master ever. (can be more detailed if you wish)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Name: Kyle Saden
Clothing: Wears a black short-sleeve shirt, with a pokeball on the front. Has saggy blue jeans. Wears shiny blue sunglasses.
Gun: Hand gun, with regular bullets, and some tranquilizer bullets.
Items: Potion, Antidote, and a pokeball.
Appearance: Brown color (African american) His hair is black, and is mini-afro like. He likes to keep clean. Has dark brown eyes. Is very physically built.
Background: Has moved out of his family's house. He has a younger brother and a younger sister. Wants to be an extreme pokemon trainer. Is a black belt in 2 martial arts. Wants to make new friends to travel the world with. Is from a secluded part of pallet town.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Last edited by The Force on Nov 26th, 2003 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:29 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

(I think he wanted you to specify what items those would be, The Force, and he added something at the last second, as usual, Rex stick out tongue ...)

Name: Riley Mauser
Clothing: dark clothing, dark gray trench coat, Pokeball belt w/holster
Gun: Colt .45
Items: Potion & a Pokeball
Appearance: Spiked red hair, green eyes
Background: Born in Palet Town, a personal friend of Ash Ketchem.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:34 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Name: Karly Minatett
Clothing: khaki shorts, burgandy t-shirt, + khaki vest (i might draw her if i have enough time)
Gun: nope!
Items: pokeballs, and one master ball given to her by her father, and a potion (what version are we going by, or are we making our own?)
Appearence: light brown hair (a little wavy), bright blue eyes, her hair is usually let down, though she sometimes pulls it up
Background: From Palet town, Karly wants to see all pokemon and be a friend to all of them. Karly's father left her family while she was still young, leaving behind only a master ball which was to be given to karly when she turned 14. He left, wanting to be the greatest pokemon master. Now, at age 14, Karly leaves her home in search of her father and also her dreams.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Nov 26th, 2003 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:42 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ya i knwo zink, i changed it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:44 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Name: Hiro Sama
Clothing: Unbuttoned black overshirt over a white t-shirt, blue jeans, backwards black ball cap, silver watch on right wrist
Gun: Rifle, slung over his back, uses tranqs, not bullets
Items: Potion, Poke'ballx5
Appearance: Short, messy, brown hair, blue eyes
Background: Born in Palet Town, Hiro began his journey to be a Poke'mon master 4 years ago, but later decided that all eh wanteed to do was live life as a trainer, the glories of being master really didnt intrigue him any more and he headed back to Palet Town to see his family. After living ther for only a year he soon got another itch to get out and see the world.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:59 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

are we gonna get to choose our starters cuz if we do, i call Charmander big grin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:07 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

well, my char would already have stuff, i was gonna give him a niintales and jolteon

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:09 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

well, you'll find out as soon as we start. so, should we start soon?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:11 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

later on, my character will get a Manectric, providing that we make it to Hoenn

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:13 AM
fungrl515

yeah, i hope so. but see, can we startr it, cuz my pokemon will be a suprise!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:14 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
well, you'll find out as soon as we start. so, should we start soon?

it depends on what captain rex says

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:15 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
yeah, i hope so. but see, can we startr it, cuz my pokemon will be a suprise!

oops, well i only gave away one wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:15 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

and i only gave away two out of the twenty or so that i have

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 01:09 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

out of the six, that your suppost to keep on your belt roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 01:57 AM
fungrl515

yeah, but you can leave them in a box! jeez! everyone knows that. the pokemon she gets involves her father.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:09 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

my character likes his team equal...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:26 AM
fungrl515

ok. well, i might as well tell you. karly finds out when she prepares to leave that her father's pokemon mysteriously came home one day. Her mother thought Karly's father was dead, but she didn't want to say anything or else Karly would be heartbroken. So, when Karly does find out, she decides she'll bring them along as her guardians. She still wants to find out what happened to her father. and, i won't tell you anymore cuz that would ruin the story. oh! and, are all of our characters going seperate ways, but meeting at a certain competition?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:48 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

WEll i want my character to travel wih somebody, i don't care who

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 04:26 PM