KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

Anthony fell to the ground out of breathe he watched Zarlax fall to the ground, teh hoel through him inflicted by Anthony could not be nursed twice after Malak did the same thing once, The only way to heal it was to take the Body part of an Android, killing the Adroid butthat was teh only available Android. He cursed one final time as his eyes went black never again to see another site.

Anthony looked over to Malak he was weak and close to death Malak stood up to reveal one arm was blown off and he had a large sword through his chest. Malak walked tow steps and fell to the ground below. Quincy looked around he was the only one who escaped with Minimal damage. He looked at the other Two. Neithe rof them could be human This young boy saved them. Not just them, the world..... Quincy picked up Malak and brought him to a Hospital where most of them stayed for a day or two, a few weeks later Malak and Anthony were better with Jessica visiting them everyday. One day Malak, Jessica and Anthony sat in the hospital Garden as he spoke to them.

"I am leaving..." Malak spoke softly.

"I know so am I, I get out today!" Anthony chimed in.

"No This planet, I am off to find other world, I want to protect earth In my present state I dont Think that possible, I am going to train I wnat you to watch over the planet until I return."

Anthony was shocked "What do you mean?"

"Exactly as I said, I am leaving. I will see you then..." With that Malak stood up and walke doff reaking into flight as he disapeared from sight.

One week later.......

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:10 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Woah damn, would of posted earlier Dark but I had my GFs b'day to go to yesterday and didn't get home till like an hour ago...managed to whip something up before I crash for sleep.)
Anthony:
Anthony was sitting, alone, under a tree in the middle of a large forest. He disappeared from society soon after he was discharged, barely managing to sneak away from Jessica in the darkness of night. Malak’s departure had shocked Anthony quite a bit, but not as much as his request… to watch over the planet in his absence. What was he thinking? Malak must of taken one to many blows to the head to think Anthony would be suitable for defending the people of Earth…he was strong, yes, but he couldn’t care less what happened to these people, it made him sick thinking that he was now obliged to defend them but he made a promise to a friend and he was honour bound to keep it. On top that he was also filled with a horrible regret, he had killed a sayian, an elite at that. He had to he knew that there was no other option but to kill Zarlax but it still didn’t comfort him in the least. He sighed training alone out here in the wilderness had been good, but if he was to like up to Malaks request, he would be smart to find a more experienced trainer. He had heard rumors about a Crane Hermit who apparently was quite a skilled trainer. Anthony had a vague, but not definite, idea of where this guy was. Without giving it anymore thought he kick off from the ground and flew in the direction of where he believed this Crane Hermit to live.

Jessica:
Jessica was at a loss Anthony had disappeared again! She knew why he avoided public, and part of her couldn’t blame him. But now that this Malak guy had asked him to protect Earth she thought he would stick around longer, perhaps become the old Anthony she remember those many years ago. She reasoned with herself that Anthony, more then likely, went off to train and did not want to be held back. This, of course, sparked a new resolve in her to renew her training so that she may be able to help him in protecting the planet. The entire week that she had been searching for an adequate trainer that could give her the same abilities that Anthony had learned and she had come across someone. So in hast she began to travel to find this… Crane Hermit.

Terriban:
Terriban awoke from his sleep, feeling very refreshed as though he had slept for days. He redressed into his weighted clothes, mentally preparing for his next training session with Nail and Garan. Leaving his house he looked up at the green sky and flew up, hovering for a few seconds to admire the view, then speeding off towards Guru’s Tower.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:24 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------Anthony-----------------------
You continue flying for hours you begin to wonder what Success Malak is making, you suddenly you look down and see an island,mupon closer inspection you see it has thousands upon thousands of Cranes on it. But thats not the oddest part, the island is shaped like an arrow pointing frward, you look forward and see another island shaped like and arrow pointing right.

(I g2g get the rest tomorrow)

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:00 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony frowned, someone pointing him in directions, eh? He didn’t have any idea where else to find this guy so he followed the arrows, flying forward then turning right.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:24 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

( in just what part of the era r we in like the beginning when piccolo takes the kings place or what?)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:00 AM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~right when King Piccolo emerges~
--------------------Jessica-----------------------
You sit back until you hear a voice in your head. "Ahem, is this thing working?..... Yes it is, Jessica are you listenning?"

-----------------Terriban-------------------------
You march forward over teh past week you have been training, you and Garan have been training harshly, Garan has improve din his overall Fighting skills but even more so in his Ki. You are still working on The Light Grenade Technique

-------------------------Anthony-------------------------
You see anoterh Island shaped like ann arrow ahead but this one is pointing back to the first island.... curious...
(HINT: Look at the whoel thing)

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:43 PM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Roy

Roy walks on city streets in the west capital. He notice people standing beside the road he walks over there. '' Who off u dares to challenge me if u win u get 100 000 whit only a small fee of 5000'' a guy says Roy says quickly ''i do it i could need some extra cash'' He gives the man the starting fee and prepare. ''oh so u think u can win so easy huh, ok then ready go'' Roy punches him in the stomach and says ''r u gonna give me the money or what. ''t...th....they r o.....on the table over their. Roy smiles and takes them and leave.

Kantha'k

Kantha(i call him that now) walks around in the woods looking for something to do, he jumps in the trees looking for a river to take a bath in. On his way he sees the town (west capital) along whit his stomach starts growling. '' maybe i am a little hungry'' He transform into a more human appearance and walkes in he looks down and doesn't see where he is going suddenly he walkes into a man. ''sorry for walking into you'' Kantha says quickly. '' no harm done '' says the man named ROY. On the time Kantha's stomach starts growling some more ''are u hungry maybe i can treat u for some food'' Roy says and smiles. Kantha shines up and says '' yes please '' They walk into a restaurant and sits down by a table. Roy asks ''whats ur name'' Kantha looks up and says ''Kantha'k'' Roy smiles ''thats an unusually name i just call u kantha'' Kantha smiles and says ''Then whats urs?'' Roy answers ''Roy, hey what r u doing here?'' Kantha says slowly ''actually i am not from this town'' Roy looks at him. ''U wouldn't believe me if i told, but i say anyway i am a DEMON!'' Roy smiles ''I believe u. Have u finished ur meal'' Kantha looks up. '' ok then let's move out ''

(now my chars have met and such)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:39 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~well I am not so sure about teh whole getting teh money, for struff liek that I shoudl start yu off but whatever I onyl really do stuff when tehres a reason when to characters talk thn I have no reason to do naything unless tehre is a story interlude since there is none carry on~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 10:43 PM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
What the…? This was leading him in circles…or at least around one big triangle. Perhaps this was a trick, or a clue; in any case it was a clue Anthony couldn’t figure out. He looked around to the center of the three arrowed islands, hoping to see another island in the middle.

Jessica:
Jessica was shocked; she looked around to see if it was anyone there, talking to her. Was she going crazy? She thought it would be polite to answer the voice, crazy or not. “Y-yes, I’m listening,” she answered, timidly.

Terriban:
Terriban watched as Garan’s Ki attacks continued to surpass his own, it was amazing. He turned and attempted the Light Grenade, failing at it quite spectacularly. “Nail, could you demonstrate the Light Grenade again?” he asked. “I don’t think I quite got it.”

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:22 AM
DarkDethbringer

-------------------------Anthony---------------------------------------
as you look longer into the center you see something begin to move, its a Giant Crane! it flies closer toy uo it stops in front of you and pulls out a sign, it reads. "If you havent figureds it out by now, the trail is a giant Triangle, look at which way it is pointing"you look and see that it is pinting back and toteh left of the first Triangle.
-------------------Jessica-------------------------------
"Yes my Child, I am Kami, I am rallying a group of Potential Fighters to combat a great evil heading our way, will you join us?" teh Voice wairts for you to answer.
-------------------Terriban---------------------------
"For the Last time, I shall...." he Powers up and looks at a Cliff. "Light GREANADE!!" he shoots a cluster of Energy causing the cliff to avalanche in.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 10:33 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Denku flew from the island that the tournament was held on. Denku thought about how the one guy had killed the other guy. It didn't make sense. Zarlax had seemed more powerful than Anthony.

(Can't think of anything for Zenthous)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:36 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
“A giant crane holing a sign, that’s just messed up,” Anthony muttered, flying in the direction that the triangle was pointing.

Jessica:
“Ummm, sure,” she replied, still a little uncertain. “I guess I could help out, but where exactly am I suppose to find you?” Jessica looked left and right expecting to see someone who would show her the way.

Terriban:
“Hmmm, okay,” Terriban muttered, powering up. He focused his energy, shouting “Light Grenade!” Hurling the energy into a small hill, blowing a chunk out of it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------Anthony-------------------
you soon see an island up ahead with a large building
--------------------Jessica----------------------------
"Stay where you are I am sending a ride..." you wait a minute and look up to see a Geni with a mflying carpet. "Please hop aoard miss Jessica..." he said landing now.
------------------Terriban---------------------------------
"Very good..Lets a take a break you and Garan get in teh normal trouble you two do..." he said walking off into teh house.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:53 PM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
“About time,” Anthony muttered, putting on a burst of acceleration, wanting to get there as soon as possible. When he landed he knocked on the door of the large building, waiting.

Jessica:
This must be the ride that mysterious voice sent… Jessica walked cautiously onto the carpet. “Who are you?” She asked the Geni,. “And how did you get here so fast?”

Terriban:
Terriban laughed. “Don’t worry I’ll make sure Garan doesn’t cause too much trouble,” he said jokingly, winking at the small namek as he said this. “So what are you up for today?”

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:14 AM
DarkDethbringer

----------------------Anthony----------------------------
You are met by a man wearing a normal Crane Hermit training uniform. "What do you wnat?" he asked looking at you.
-----------------------Jessica---------------------
"Oh how rude of me, I am Mr. Popo! I was sent by Kami, on my flying Carpet, we are sorry to ask you f this on such short notice... so if you arere ady..." The Carpet starts to lift into the air.
-----------------------Garan----------------------
He thinks for a moment and then replies. "Well Brother... we could attempt to play Ki Hide and seek again..." he said referring to teh game you had established whee one hides and lowers their Ki as the oterh tries to track there energy level.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:34 AM
Craft
CTE

(I don't recall Terriban changing his name to Garan, heh.)
Anthony:
“Training of course,” Anthony answered, folding his arms, staring right back at the man. “Why else would someone come all the way out here?”

Jessica:
“Yeah, I can’t see the harm in it,” she said, sitting down on the carpet. Hundreds of questions filled her head. “So who are the others? That Kami guy mentioned a group. Is Anthony or Malak with them? And what about this ‘great evil heading our way’? What did he mean by that?”

Terriban:
Terriban grinned. “Yeah sure, lets just hope the tunnels are empty this time, go on you go hide. It’s best you learn to hide that massive energy of yours properly.” He turned around so he could not see where Garan was going to hide.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

~my bad lol~
----------------------Anthony-----------------------
The Guard looks at you for a moment and finally replies. "Hmmmm, come with me..." he lets yo in and closes teh door behind you.
---------------------Jessica---------------------------
Mr. Popo smiled all the time they were soring through the air, you finally see a huge tower, but then you look up higher to see a huge top of the tower there is a garden and what look to be livin quarters, Mr. Popo Lands and then walks forward to look to you. "If you wish to continue I am afraid you will have to go through me..." You stare for a second not sure what he menat or rather why he would say it. "All you have to do is hit me once and I will get Kami for you."
--------------------------Terriban----------------------
After about a minute passes you can tell Garan is hidden, you notice you can't sense him at all... He seems to have vanished, bt suddenly you feela sspark of energy, from across the planet, not Garans somone elses.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:42 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(I'm starting. Thanks for the opening Dark.

As Sam and Goku fought Gero and BladeRunners Forces, Gero was able to flee sending his most important test Subjects to other labs and leaving him self, detonating a bomb to blow everyone in the building up, Goku summoned Nimbus taking BladeRunner and Sam as well as himself away from the building getting out of the way of the explosion landing yourself on a Deserted island, Goku and Bladerunner already departed...)

Sam looked around the deserted island. "Well... this is certainly an improvement over the lab." Sam said to himself quietly. "But I need someone to take the bomb out of me." Sam said as he flew off to find a city and hopefully a scientist.

Tom was sitting outside Roshi's house. "Master... do you know what I can do to help my mother?" Tom asked looking around at Master Roshi.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:28 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Locke idly ran a hand through his black hair, sighing. His eyes scanned over the rubble that used to be his home, now turned to ash. He groaned and shook his head.

"I don't get it..."

He lifted a leg high and took a step over the burnt pile of wood that used to be his door. Moving to the middle of his "house," he lightly tapped a few things with his foot, checking to see if it was still stable. It seemed everything he had owned was now a smoldering cinder.

He sighed again as he made his way over to where his workshop had been. The metal workbench was mostly still intact, but with almost all of his tools gone, it was more or less useless.

Locke closed his eyes, concentrating on keeping his emotions in check. He didn't have to get revenge, and it wasn't the end of the world. He must've just left the stove on or maybe the iron. It wasn't anyone's fault, except maybe his own.

The Half-Saiyan slammed his fist down on the workbench. He spun on his heel and marched straight towards the smoking wall. Not missing a beat, he thrust out a hand and toppled the wall. He stepped up on it and continued his long strides, heading straight for the edge of the city.

He was enraged, and he had to release some anger. It was time for him to train.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[OOC] Sorry for the length of this, it was kind of my introductory, so I had to give a little background. [/OOC]

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal."
- Mike Dilka

"Some people cause happiness where ever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:16 PM
Rivade is currently offline Click here to Send Rivade a Private Message Find more posts by Rivade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(heh, we've had longer posts before, it's no problem)
Anthony:
Anthony looks around the house then turns to the man. “Are you the martial arts instructor, The Crane Hermit?” he asked, eyeing the man up, trying to judge how strong he is.

Jessica:
“Hit you? But you’ve done nothing wrong,” Jessica said, confused. Is this how Kami treats the people who work for him, using them as punching bags for new arrivals? “I do not wish to hurt you.”

Terriban:
Terriban turned his focus to the new energy, he could check it out but it would be abandoning Garan and disappointing the child, on the other hand Garan could be anywhere on this planet, what with his knowledge of those secret tunnels… Deciding it couldn’t hurt to check out that new energy he took off flying towards it, he was sure to keep an eye out for Garan along the way.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:44 AM