KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Machines?

Machines?
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

Machines?

I was watching Reloaded on DVD (copyed) and i was just looking and i was thinking mabye there all machines? because they have them metal holes in them how can humans have them? what you think?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:28 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

The holes are for entering the matrix

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:31 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Labyrinth

did he WATCH part one???

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:57 PM
Labyrinth is currently offline Click here to Send Labyrinth a Private Message Find more posts by Labyrinth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

awwww thats a bit harsh

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:58 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

yeh i did but i was just saying that wht are they joined to our bones? or somthing? and mabye tht there alll machines

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:06 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Androids

Humans with computer interfaces smile And maybe more........

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:19 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

I'm not following you...

Are you on about the holes in the people who have been freed from the matrix like Neo in M1???

If so... I'm sorry to reiterate but did you watch M1??.. anyway the holes are what connects the human body to the varius things it needs to live whilst in the matrix also to transmit power from the human body to the machine mainframe and the one in the back of the head at the top of the spine is to connect each individual to the matrix.

So the whole point of the matrix existing is so the machines can get power from the human body.

So why the f#ck would they be machines???

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:25 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LOL

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:28 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

as you can thee in second renaissance p. II the machines the machines studied the human anatomy intensly and came up with those plugs.
It is a tad story like because (and i have thought about it) that needle is kind of big even for a grown person. It drives deep into the cerebrum. imagine how far it goes on an infant....when they plug it in. I was thinking they should come up with an upgrade stick out tongue..with a smaller device.

About them all being machines? you might speak more truth than you know...that big spoiler i one of the threads demonstrates that theory pretty well (with a few wholes, ofcourse)...though, as i said..i doubt it's THAT mind twisting

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:29 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Question

So you are saying that the humans that the machines have imprisoned are machines. Ok fair enough let's just forget for one second that if they were machines then there would be no power. My question is why? I mean what is the point of creating machines that think they are human? Also you are not Morpheus whats with all the
quote:
you might speak more truth than you know
you cryptic crazy fool.

big grin

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:37 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well...fair enough
if you'd look around, you'd see there's a thread somewhat behind in this section with a big spoiler..no..in fact i'll post it again just to be sure you'll find it...read it and you'll know what i'm saying..no worth explaining it with my own words.
mind you, i DIDN'T say i agree with it...

Attachment: rev spoiler.zip
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:43 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

i give up yes i have watched it you dumb ass i was just saying mabye there robots or somthing its just a theory you think shit

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:45 PM
SiriusBlackRIP

cheers dexx ill have a look now

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:54 PM
Dexx
wingless

np..

alex-neo, getting over the 'who are you talking to' question...mind your languange....especially when there is room for INTELLIGENT arguments

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:54 PM
Alex-Neo
Legend

yeh wht ever i just give up why the heck would i post things if i hadent seen the movies! he was just being a jerk

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:06 PM
Dexx
wingless

whatever anyone says it shouldn't affect you...we know you've seen the movies, you told us. So let's get over this..back ontopic

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:22 PM
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlackRIP
So why the f#ck would they be machines???

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:52 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

want me to answer that according to the spoiler? cuz it's not funny...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:36 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I haven't read the other forums, but i can tell you how the holes work. The nervous system sends thoughts and actions in the form of impulses through our body. all you would have to do is make the female part of the hole connected to synapes, so that, when the hole recieves an electrical signal, it is sensed by the synapse and sent throughout the body. It is the same thing as when you use a mouse with a ps/2 connection, it is sending information to the needle, and the needle transmits to the computer, except backwards. But you get the general idea.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 01:52 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah...only the thing is ..that needle is too bloody big and goes too deep into the brain. It would normaly make some damage.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:05 AM