KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » EMP Gun Fight!!!

EMP Gun Fight!!!
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Cool EMP Gun Fight!!!

I just got done seeing Freddy vs. Jason and there was an awesome trailer for Revolutions and I was wondering for those who hav seen teasers, who are the two people fighting with the emp gun? mad mad

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:39 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

It looks like Morpheus and Bane to me.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:50 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that is NOT an emp gun. It doesn't generate electro magnetic pulse, it's merely an electric weapon

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:08 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well it kills setinalsthumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:19 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah...basicly it overloads them also, (and does a lil burning) but the thing is it doesn't generate emp.....generating an emp field that's strong enough to hold a few sentinels demands a lot of power, and it would be hard to fuel such a gun for that kind of demands.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:21 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

It's probably a gun like the one Cypher used in M1 to attack Tank and Dozer with.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 01:41 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

maybe we'll find out what happened to tank in that scene. eg. someone kills bane then walks over to him and fries him saying best make sure he's dead now we don't want him to stay alive and die of the burns like poor tank or something like that

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:10 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Bane and Morpheus r fighting

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
It's probably a gun like the one Cypher used in M1 to attack Tank and Dozer with.

yeah, that's the one. Thadeus fries a few sentinels too with one in 'the last flight of the osiris'

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 03:24 PM
Moosh

I thought it was a power cable torn out of the roof...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 04:36 PM
Moosh is currently offline Click here to Send Moosh a Private Message Find more posts by Moosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Its neo fighting bane on the lower deck of the logos.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

It is not an EMP gun, it is merly a power cable that has been cut. And YEs, one of them is BAne.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:36 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

TO FURTHER MY POINT:

Attachment: cable.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:49 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that is NOT a cut down cable.....it is a gun, and it's clear as day light. It's only not an emp one..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 07:58 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

looks like a cable to me.... But i am sure we wil know more when the time comes....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:50 PM
Korri

Korri cant wait korri cant wait!! big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

the hair on the other guy looks sort of like smiths rather than banes in the pic

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yeah, and it also seems like he is wearing shades... but it is deffintely not him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:11 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

but bane

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:11 PM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
looks like a cable to me.... But i am sure we wil know more when the time comes....

how can it?? weven in the trailer, when you see it move....it's a weapon and they're fighting for controll over it. It's very clear..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:45 PM