KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » !hey, new pic of the superbrawl!

!hey, new pic of the superbrawl!
Started by: Ghastly_Twin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ghastly_Twin

!hey, new pic of the superbrawl!

Here is a new pic from the SuperBrawl in Rev, and it looks like Smith has the upper hand.

It has been confirmed that the huge amount of debris lying around them in that crater, is the left-overs of the intersection where Neo made his phonecall in the end of M1.

Cool, huh? Any thoughts?

Attachment: neo_getting_his butt_kicked.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:54 AM
Ghastly_Twin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghastly_Twin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghastly_Twin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

wicked
where did u get that

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:15 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

Yeh thts kool but i think Neo iswinning and smith is beging for his life so i think mabye that Neo wins the fight between them?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:19 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

i think smith will join neo's side because in m1 he says to morpheus "if zion is destroyed, there is no need for me to be here"

Last edited by Crisis on Aug 29th, 2003 at 09:26 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:22 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

yeh possibly but why would he need to fight if trin, morph & serp fight meravingian whos left?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:28 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

the other agents?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:33 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

hmm yeh but Neo can take them out fine with one hand, but i sopose he would prefer smith as an alie rather than an enemy.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:07 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Uh! That pic is awsome. LINK, PLEASE smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:27 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek! kewl picture!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Love the pic........is it Nov. yet? sad sad sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:49 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nope, only three months though...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i don't think smith will ever join neo, why would he?
in M1 he says that if zion is destroyed there's no need for him to be inside the matrix as agent, so he could be free to do whatever he wants without worrying about humans.
plus , in the trailer the oracle says to neo that he has to stop him or everything will be lost. meaning everyone dies.
happy ending for the movie, don't ya think'.

cool pic, but it looks to me as smith is lifting neo instead of him begging neo for his life (existance, not to be erased, thrown into the trash or whatever)

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:00 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i think neos winning it looks like smith is on his knees big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 12:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

looks like they broke a few things in the fight

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 12:31 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

How many Neo vs Smith fights are there going to be because the 1 where Smith 'flies' is inside and they are dry yet at the start of the other one they are in the rain.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:31 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

lol yeh lookslike they took the whole city down with them. but i still think that Neo is winning in the pic. and another thing i think Neo will win win because nobody can beat him thats why he is the 'one' right?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:34 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

link please as i cant see it on my pc

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:26 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I'm not gonna think about it
we'll all see it soon enough anfd it's probably gonna shock most of us

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:30 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by VenomVA
Love the pic........is it Nov. yet? sad sad sad

its too far away sad

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I think smith is lifting neo up and he is going to throw him or neo is twisting his arms and smith's on his knees.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:29 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote