KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » “A place between your world and ours”

“A place between your world and ours”
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

Question “A place between your world and ours”

Niobe: ”Then Neo is still alive?”
Oracle: ”Yes, he touched the source and seperated his mind from his body. Now he lies trapped in a place between your world and ours.”

What exactly does the Oracle mean by this? Between?
Does this have anything to do with the Mobile Ave subway station?
The Oracle doesn’t say Neo is trapped IN the Matrix. It could, of course mean, that Neos mind is in the Matrix, and his body is in the real world (my assumption this far), but could there be another explanation?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:28 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Maybe he is in another level of the Matrix?
Maybe there is a level of the Matrix where the Matrix is designed, built and then posted? Like your desktop at home. If you make a program, you build it on your desktop then load it up to the net. The net could be the Matrix.

??maybe??

What do you think?

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:53 AM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Maybe it is like the levels of afterlife, in mythology. So far, we have only seen two levels, but there might be a level between the two, that we have yet to see, which may be where the programs go whili reload.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:57 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Sorry to bother you guys with this, BUT, how can I post an image with my name like you guys do?

I love it. It gives you an identity.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:59 AM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

click your name, then go to profile, and you can change your status, pic, location, etc...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:06 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

go in profile > upload custom sig image smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:06 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

dam! ive been beaten AGAIn!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:07 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you posted RIGHT after me...
Im sorry, if it helps...
erm

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:08 AM
furryman
honky

yeh it was my bad embarrasment (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:09 AM
furryman
honky

and if you didnt know already- if you want an avatar (a pic on the side)
go in profile > edit options > change avatar
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:20 AM
Teunis

Thanks for your help guys. I hope it all works.

Do you think Omega will kill for talking about this in her post?

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:32 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, omega will understand...
Now, back to the topic.

Maybe it is like the levels of afterlife, in mythology. So far, we have only seen two levels, but there might be a level between the two, that we have yet to see, which may be where the programs go while reload.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:36 AM
Teunis

Have you ever read "The Inferno". I have not, but maybe there is some answers there. I think it's about the different levels of hell.

I may look this up.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:46 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

you mean inferno/hell by dante?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:48 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

That's the one.

Have you read it? If we can find out how many levels of hell there are, then maybe we can figure out if there are other levels to the matrix. As we have referred to the matrix as Hell in the past, maybe we can do it again?

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:51 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

you mean club hel (sp?) is like another level of hell within the hell that is the matrix?

there are 9 levels of hell in inferno by the way.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:55 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Found this:

The Structure of Dante's Inferno

The sinners in the nine circles of hell are guilty of one of three types of sin:

Incontinence: Evil action arises from losing control of natural appetites and desires
Brutishness: Evil action arises from attraction to things which repulse the healthy soul
Malice / Vice: Evil action arises from abuse of reason, a human's most god-like quality

Nine Circles — A possible nine levels of the Matrix

I may be straying of course. Input please.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:56 AM
Teunis

Possibly another level within a level. So can there be a level of the Matrix outside of the Matrix? A place where programs get "Reloaded" or even "Rewritten".

hmmmm.....

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:00 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

These new trailers that have been revealed are very VERY interesting. There’s the spot where Smith seems to fade into view from a kind of coded golden “noise”, the picture of Neo being attacked by a similarly golden sentinel looking-machine. AND the image of what looks like Neo standing in front of a massive blueish machine that rises.

The one of Smith SEEMS to be Neo looking at Bane in the “real” world and realising/seeing that it is Smith. The Sentinel one doesn’t seem to be neither in the Matrix NOR in the real world. Someone suggested a kind of “desk-top” or design-place. Is that THE SOURCE? And why is the light golden just like we see Seraph when Neo meets him in Reloaded?

But from these trailers Neo doesn’t seem to get blind until later on in the movie?!?!
The confusion is not complete big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:42 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and theres this

its either the stuff or i think i see a collar (smith) confused

Attachment: power-tvspot_0001.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:55 PM