KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!

More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!

Okay folks,

This is the thread to end all "Smith can Lfy" threads, Bellow is the pic that is HARD PROOF that SMITH CAN FLY. See the buildings in the background? VOLĄ!!!! HE CAN FLY!!! Neo and Smith are fighting maybe on the 20th floor, or more in a building. THERE proof down,

My job here is done, well almost i still have another smith PROOF

Attachment: smith can fly.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 11:47 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

edit: sorry pic went wrong

Last edited by furryman on Sep 18th, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:18 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

edit: sorry pic went wrong (again)

Last edited by furryman on Sep 18th, 2003 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:21 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, Smith can fly, or he has the ability to push off from the ground and then acieve a parallel flight path... If you dont look in the tv spots that you dont have, you wont see that Smith and Neo are trading punch for punch, trajectory for trajectory, flying through the Matrix battling between buildings... shifty

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:06 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

yeah I know, the pic is reversed horizontally, But that was to re-size the enitr picture, i mean, i am sure you don't want to see my entire desktop. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:30 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

(please log in to view the image) smith can fly!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I told you it was going to happen - but NooOOoooOO :P

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:54 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i know lol

i think it is so kewl i even wrote a song about it!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

why is it mirror image? did you take a picture of your desktop?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:00 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yup, as i mentioned above.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:40 AM
Korri

*korri sings and dances some more* Smith can Fly oh Smith can Fly!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:25 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Smith can fly!
Smith Can Fly!

Watch him fall down and DIE!!!

Light him uo on fire!
We don't need no water let the mither HEE-HAN burn
Burn Mother HY-HAN
BURN!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:07 AM
Korri

Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 02:46 PM
Sifer

I'm slim Smiddy, yes I'm the real smiddy, all you other slim Smiddy's are just imitatin', so won't the real slim Smiddy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!

Muhahahaha.

Some of the other lyrics in that song are quite appropriate also...lol smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:42 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud oh gawd too funny

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:43 PM
silver_tears

u can see him fly if u watch the revolutions trailer and it goes really fast put in the pic above that scene neo ducks and smith flies through the hole big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:47 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Well itsn't also obvious in the new trailers where it actually shows both of them taking off and also showing them fighting in mid-air DragonBall-Z style.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:49 PM
furryman
honky

here is him taking off (slowed down) smile

Attachment: sfly.gif
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:52 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

GO DBZ!!! hey, maybe Neo goes supersaiyan, and kills all the smiddys with a spirit bomb...HAHA

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:08 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

In that picture of smith flying at neo threw the hole behind smith it looks like the archs. televisions.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:49 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote