KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » favorite matrix weapons

favorite matrix weapons
Started by: icon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

favorite matrix weapons

Here is a topic! State your favorite weapons used in the whole Matrix movie/game/book franchise.

Mine are pistols, i love them. I have two that are neck n neck. First and probably my very favorite is the Automatic pistol that Morph. uses in reloaded when he blows the twins in the trucks up. Can't think of the name, anyone know it? The other is, without doubt, the hand cannon Desert Eagle .50 wink great gun for putting holes thru people and walls alike.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

the electric gun things are cool. And the mechs rock ass!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:32 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

my fav. weapons are NEO's fists-o-fury...And Trinity's love punch...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:36 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Favourite weapon?
"I know kung-fu." smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:45 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The,

KATANA!!!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:49 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I think the best weapon is the red pill. ^_^

Oh and the Access tv show will be talking about The new Matrix movie. Show date is 9/24/03 (time may vary).

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:58 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
The,

KATANA!!!

Oh yes, Katana all the freaking way! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:26 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Tonfas

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:28 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

definitely the pole that Neo uses to fight the Smiths

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:25 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
navykidd

good call, the pole rocks, but come on, the sword that Morpheus uses to upturn the twins SUV, that was the sweetest thing ever, lol, just my thoughts, go Morphues go

Peace

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:31 AM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i already posted, but i just thought of, when Neo jumps up onto the balcony, and pulls the two little fork things to him, that was great...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:36 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Definately the sword when Morpheus was using when Versing the Twins and the Agent

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 06:13 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by SimplePriest
definitely the pole that Neo uses to fight the Smiths

the tether ball pole big grin ahhhhh that brings back memories of elementary school. You could really smack the sheizzer out of someone if you swung that ball hard enough. Just had to make sure it didn't hit you on the way around. I don't know what those guns were that mouse, or the Twin had, but those were way cool. I think the ones mouse had were automatic shotguns. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:48 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i love them all big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 02:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote