KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » "Korri" the one calls out to her.........

"Korri" the one calls out to her.........
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

"Korri" the one calls out to her.........

The one calls out to Korri because he thinks his love is in danger!

Attachment: neo mad.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:11 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

awwww love

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think he saw Trinity getting hit by SMITH...NOOO!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:16 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

NOOOOOOOOOOOO (keanu only likes scots huh korri) laughing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:18 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:19 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Scotland is cold, too cold...........

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:47 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Hey, just cause i'm american, doesn't mean i won't take offense to derogatory comments concerning my "motherland"...Lets hear it for the Highlanders...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:17 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Hay hay but it still a cold place in terms of weather. Scotland is a beautiful place the people are so so friendly, the landscape is breath taking, the royal castle is breath taking.

The highlands is really a place one goes when one is sick of the city life, calm and more calm.

So who has been there?
I have. hee hee.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:25 PM
Sifer

I agree, I have been to Scotland once and the landscape really is breathtaking.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:36 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I havent been to Scotland, yet, but i wanna go, since its the land of my Ancestors...Go McKay!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:39 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

You have to one day.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:56 PM
Clavis
HOT

Yeah I agree you can stay at my place hehehhehe
Well not only the landscape is breathtaking

hhehehehehehhehehe ( so are the scots ) laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:00 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

My father's mother (my grandmother) is half scottish from the Lindsay clan. Think that's how it was spelled anyhow.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:22 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Yes the Scots are lovely people, have very large hearts.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:22 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

JediHM, what part of the states are you from?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:24 PM
SimplePriest

Man, I want to go to Scotland now. I'm from Alaska though, so I know about cold already. And breath taking scenery now that I think about it. hmmmm

BUT, what I don't know about is Scotland, so off I go... I'll be there in a bit. (I wish stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:30 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Alaska, seems like sweden in terms of light and dark times. Scotland is not like that plus the Scottish are very friendly Aberdeen,Montrose,Glasgow,Edinburge where most tourist go, Inverness, Lanark where Mr braveheart (William wallace) wife came from, etc so many places to visit, so little time.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:39 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I am from North Texas, although i live in Georgia...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:10 PM
SimplePriest

Ugghh, jediHDM. You're from texas. stick out tongue I'm just kidding. So far I've always gotten crap from texans because I'm from alaska. I think it's just biggest state envy. We've got nothing else to brag about. Well anyways, since you like the matrix I won't think badly about you, texan or not. smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:05 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote