KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's eyes?

Neo's eyes?
Started by: navykidd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
navykidd

Neo's eyes?

At what point does Neo become blind. The fight with Bane/Smith in Zion shows Neo without the eye bandage. Later, it shows Neo in the chair with the bandage, or in the ship with Trinity when he stops the sentinel bomb with his mind. The fight in Zion with Bane shows them with some powerful laser thing, is it possible his eyes get scarred during that fight. Also, it seems that the yellow glow is how Neo sees things now, like the code for Zion, like when he realizes its Smith/Bane, or when he is walking through that pipeway or whatever thats glowing. That could be after the yellow tentacle things shock him....any ideas?

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:22 AM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Navykid> I don’t think Neo goes BLIND. We see him wearing a blindfold in front of the Speak-machine and when he attacks the Sentinels on his way to “(01? Machine Central)”.
I think he wears it, when he needs to access the Source WHILE being in the Real world. His mind has touched the Source (-Oracle, ETM), and has probably caused fluctuations in it, so he can SEE in both worlds. To avoid confusing his mind, he takes on a blindfold.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:16 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

i thought this too Omega, but my bro said he saw his skin was red of blood near his eyes. check it out, it's true.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:19 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, it may be that Neo and Bane showdown occurs after they leave, but before the squiddy bomb part, cause they change from eyes=fine to eyes=really messed up

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:32 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

also, we see neo and trinity preparing to take off in the logos (? probably) and at this point neo's eyes are normal! makes you wonder about the timeline no expression i know i'm puzzled as hell.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:35 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, see above...
thats what i think it is, at least...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:38 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

but how! do they stop on the way to saving the world (doesn't sound likely imo no expression).. weird.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:39 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

if neo was a hybrid program for the matrix, He would cover his eyes. Maybe his interpreter work for the matrix. smokin'
anyone want a puff.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:04 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no, not his eyes....not his gorgeus eyes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

look into his eyes korri, thoes big blue eyes, and tell me, YES OR NO.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:42 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

he doesnt have blue eyes.....they are dark drown

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:47 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

then why did sipher say they where blue? confused

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Sep 26th, 2003 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:48 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no he said Big pretty eyes

which is so true *sigh* love

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:51 PM
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

he didnt. he said those big pretty eyes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

oh yeah.... right. sorry,

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
Matrixknower

Neo gets blinded by an EMP.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:58 PM
Matrixknower is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixknower a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixknower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
oh yeah.... right. sorry,

that is quite alrite smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:59 PM
navykidd

what are u talking about, an EMP, explain, what proof?

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:02 PM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i think he means that gun

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:03 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

that gun, that cipher killed Dozer with, although i dont think it is an EMP gun, i think it is a lightning gun, or something similar (plasma, maybe?)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:12 PM