KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » revolutions trailer

revolutions trailer
Started by: holdenhsvgtsr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

revolutions trailer

dont say im not nice to you's

trailer

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 10:22 AM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

holden> we have all seen it

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:52 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

MANY times...... as in "I memorized it in about three hours" many smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:07 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

quote:
September 26th, 2003----------------------------

Theatrical trailer here.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:12 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

"wow, he's slow; his neuralkenetics are way below normal.""

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:15 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:16 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guys, don't you think that you're sometimes a bit harsh with the newbies? I mean c'mon sometimes they don't read the big thread backlog, and might even becoming here for the first time.

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:19 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

no, I don't. THERE IS A SEARCH FUNCTION for a reason. smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:20 PM
S_D_J
Bane

AND there's a FDT thread also

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:22 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever man, just try and see things from our perspective for once. Some people don't even know the site layout well, okay

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:22 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus - the FDT threads don't include ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that's been discussed already. C'mon guys, cut us newbies some slack!

There that's better

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:23 PM
furryman
honky

smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:24 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

i laugh at people who say 'whatever' when their point has been crushed with a couple of simple and correct arguments stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:27 PM
S_D_J
Bane

okey dokey...it's just there's some ppl that don't have much patience with this sort of threads (i'm, not one of those)

just make sure you check at least that thread (FDT) before startin a new one that'll be pretty much the same as others

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:28 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

even though holden isnt new
maybe hes taking the p!ss?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

care to explain plz?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:30 PM
furryman
honky

that wasnt directed to you..

thinking out loud whistle

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:33 PM
priestjim
Grovda

The guy is not a newby. He's a forum junkie :P Maybe a newby to this forum but whatever. Using common sense it is extremely easy to think that the theatrical trailer is out for a month and that the matrix-crazy people that live in this forum already know about it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:36 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I say... we continue treating the newbies the way we do, coz it moulds them into a functioning member of the boards. If we let you run riot... you'd run riot. smile There, that's better.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:37 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

ok, i got a lil' confused back there... but ,what's that about Noola?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:37 PM