KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Smtih!

Smtih!
Started by: TH3_0N3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

Smtih!

HOW DID SMITH COME BACK DID NEO DESTROY HIM OR WAS THE PRIME PROGRAM REINSTALLED BUT WITH AND ERROR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 10:32 AM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Are you talking about Smith coming back in Reloaded? Coz if so, we saw Neo tear him apart in M1. This meant that Smith was destroyed, defeated, and once that has happened to a program, he becomes obselete and must be deleted (return to the Source). Smith however, chose exile. He is (like the Merovingian, the Keymaker), now a rogue program. He has found the ability to copy himself like a virus. He is the cataclysmic system crash.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:21 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancia

Lol yeah, what the guy above said. Sounds like a better explanation then I was going to give anyways. angel

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:25 AM
Sancia is currently offline Click here to Send Sancia a Private Message Find more posts by Sancia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

He's a bad bad man.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:30 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

have you read the spoiler?

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:23 PM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

no, i think the fact that reloaded has been out for half a year is why we know it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:31 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Imagine that someone posts a question like this NOT KNOWING there was a Reloaded movie!!??

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 02:52 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by droopy1592
He's a bad bad man.

a bad man who has baked too many cookies

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by ITALIAN926
Imagine that someone posts a question like this NOT KNOWING there was a Reloaded movie!!??

Lmfao I think that is what has happened! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:22 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rysdigital
no, i think the fact that reloaded has been out for half a year is why we know it. [/QUOTE

hahahahahahahaha "did you read the spoiler" hahahahahahahaahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

okokok jedi i understand why u get so mad at newbs now.. i used to just mainly read on this site but now that i have been posting more and actively involved... dag these newbs can be quite annoying

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:29 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I don't understand how their minds work. I wasn't like that when I first came here was I?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:30 PM
forumcrew

i know i wasnt.. thats mainly why i just read for a while too.. i understud the movies but didnt see how deep the rabit hole went.. luckily now i burrowed deep down inside with everyone

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:32 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i was a wee cow when i first came here

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

now i remember you calling trinity a cow recently korri.. does this mean u guys have more in common besides the lust for our savior?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:42 PM
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Korri

i was a little sheep.. and now ive grown up to be a big ram
..over the space of about 2 months

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:43 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by Korri

And now you're a poo cow. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:46 PM
Korri

huh?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:47 PM
audioheem

Do I ALWAYS confuse you?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:51 PM
Korri

no im always confused stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:51 PM
audioheem

Wow, you replied fast. How'd you do that? stick out tongue

You reply like they do!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:52 PM