KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » matrix prequal?

matrix prequal?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

matrix prequal?

I though that matrix revolutions was going to be a prequal and an ending to the saga, did anyone else hear this after the first movie

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

pssst it's prequel, and your fly's unzipped. As for the prequel bit, I could have sworn I had heard that somewhere too, but alas I can't remember where.

goodnight

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:29 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well thank you for the gramatical correction, and next time my fly needs to be unzipped i'll be sure to be facing your direction.

I am glad however i'm not alone on this. i thought i was going crazy for minute

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

It's me the Newb laughing I am so happy to be here. Well, bash my head now laughing out loud I am ready!!!!! mad
I think I would like to be taught a lesson by all you Matrix Geniuses. The second one confused the @#$^&% out of me!!!! I think that the whole idea of the guy with 1,000 TVs got me off hand. And also!! What did the pen have to do with anything?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:40 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoebeus1

I had also heard it I think it was on the Animatrix or the ETM game not sure, but I am certain that it was said.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:44 AM
phoebeus1 is currently offline Click here to Send phoebeus1 a Private Message Find more posts by phoebeus1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

k, the pen is like a TV controller, and he was explaining to Neo that he had to go through the door on his right, or everyone was going to die. Like an idiot who's in love, he went through the door to save his *****, and now he already knew that someone's purpose was inevitable, so that means that if Trinity was going to die, and she was somehow saved, she is going to die somehow anyway. He also went into detail about how the matrix became what it is, explaining that there were three Matrices and he was telling Neo that he was the 6th anomally of that history. He also said that this Neo was probably the brightest or most aware of certain things.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:46 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Revolutions is a sequel, not a prequel... messed

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

reading this thread hurts me...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:41 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote