KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » every "one" had real world powers

every "one" had real world powers
Started by: EyeMakeMovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

every "one" had real world powers

ok, all the "ones" visited the source right?.... some footage i saw (from another post here) shows neo in a coma, and the lady saying he's reading like he's still jacked-in.... one theory is that his body is in the real world but his mind is in the matrix.... wouldnt this give every "one" real world powers, or am i missing something obvious?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:05 PM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wait every "one" as in the previous ones or as in everyone in the real world?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Why do youi make that assumption? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just didn't see the connection.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:32 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

ok sorry.. by "one" i meant the anomoly that neo is right now. the connection is that every "one" must go to the source... it is their purpose. they can crash the matrix, but they never choose to becuase of an emotional connection (in this case, neo chose trinity over crashing the matrix) if indeed neo's power to stop sentinels came about from going to the source, then all "one"s had real world powers.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:11 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea but they never would of realised it cause they took the other door and reset everything.. plus i still think his connection with smith might be part of controlling the sentinals

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:14 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

EyemakeMovies> Why should they? We know that Neo is special among the anomalies “Hm, that was faster than the others.” And that he, as the only One, choose to return to the Matrix, which may be the exact thing, that triggered his ability to stay up-loaded in the Matrix, and be in the real world at the same time.

We know from the thread “Behind the Scenes” that Neo’s mind is INDEED still up-loaded at the end of Reloaded after he collapses, and that should give a hint to his ability to stop the machines (the ONLY real-world “power” he’s exhibited this far).

But even assuming that his predecessors potentially had the same "power":

And... ?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:18 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

how about we just sit still for a bit and wait a few more days until the movie comes out. then we'll all know the truth.....unless it has that annoying 'to be continued' crap................

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

ya.. i was just throwing out an idea.. i agree with mist

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 01:31 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

omega> Thanks, i thought i was gonna have to explain again...
Mist> it WON'T have 'to be continued', because THIS IS THE LAST MOVIE!!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:03 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

EyeMakeMovies> im not talking to u (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote