KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Hallway Purpose

The Hallway Purpose
Started by: CarlEnnui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CarlEnnui
Prophesized Ankou

The Hallway Purpose

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why Morpheus had to go with Neo into the backdoor hallway?

Everything in the movies have a purpose. What was his purpose in the hallway. The keymaker just hands him a key to leave.

Just something I've thought about. Maybe just cause he felt like it big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:52 AM
CarlEnnui is currently offline Click here to Send CarlEnnui a Private Message Find more posts by CarlEnnui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

he was jacked in why go out what a waste of time why not just go along for the ride i dont know ask the architect!

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:05 PM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

probably the last or to make everything look good or something but you should realise that morpheus is neo's mentor

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:05 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

to help neo just incase.. yes neo is god like but still you never know.. helps to have someone else when the stakes are that high

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:35 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CarlEnnui
Prophesized Ankou

And what if he had gone and then the keymaker didn't have a key for him?

Keymaker: I'm sorry, you're going to blow up.

heh, thx

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:44 PM
CarlEnnui is currently offline Click here to Send CarlEnnui a Private Message Find more posts by CarlEnnui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

then it would of been his time to go.. but the key maker has keys for everything

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:45 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the keymaker did not give a key to Morpheus, did he? i dont remember him giving a key to Morph, just telling him which door to go through...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:55 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

theres a door straight to the neb? wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

MWAM!!! j/k wink no, i always wondered exactly WHERE that door took him...cant be to the real world, can it?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:00 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

a little room with a phone perhaps

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:02 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

or a little room with a nice white jacket...wink

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:05 PM
Fire

prolly something like that

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Prolly to help make sure Neo got where he needed to go...nothing deep or life altering!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:38 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

It probably jacked him out somehow.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:38 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i agree that theres not much to this.. morph was there just as added insuracne to help make it and the door was prolly an exit the same as any other

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:24 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Why did they even have to go through the hallway? If the door to the Source was in the building, why Neo just fly to the building? He could have just smashed the window to get inside.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:20 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol... that would have been cool

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:23 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote