KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Just saw it! But still don't know what happened...

Just saw it! But still don't know what happened...
Started by: diverdeb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diverdeb

Miffed Just saw it! But still don't know what happened...

Just got home from seeing Matrix:Revolutions and maybe it's late here and maybe I was partying all day yesterday with the Melbourne Cup, and maybe I've been excited all day long about seeing the movie, but I still don't know what happened! My eyes were wide open the entire time and I was paying attention. I can't connect what happened on the screen to any of the theories I have read. Well, I'll wait until morning and maybe someone on this board who's smarter than me can explain it all.

The fight for Zion was awfully good, my neighbor in the chair next to me was teary-eyed for Trinity and the music was frenetic Burly Brawl type just about the entire movie. We were bouncing up and down in our seats and everyone left saying, "Gotta get that soundtrack!"

Looking forward to reading the views and explanations. I'll buy the pirated DVD in a couple of days and watch it again - maybe then I'll be able to make sense of it. Until then I await your collective wisdom.

Good night from China,
DiverDeb

A Room with a View

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:58 PM
diverdeb is currently offline Click here to Send diverdeb a Private Message Find more posts by diverdeb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hmm what don't you get I mean I could relate to the movie very well

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

3 hours until I see it now. Hyper.

AI.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:07 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diverdeb

I'll just wait and read the others opinions & explanations at a later time, I know others will pick out the fascinating details that I missed the first time and that's the fun of reading these boards. I think I understand about the Oracle and what has become of the Matrix for now. I think it may help to go back and watch the Animatrix again, maybe.

It's pretty late here now and I'm still excited from having experienced the fun of seeing it with a theatre full of other excited people, so I've got to calm down.

I'll be reading all you have to say.

DiverDeb

A Room with a View

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:09 PM
diverdeb is currently offline Click here to Send diverdeb a Private Message Find more posts by diverdeb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea what dont u understand?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:10 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I think it was pretty clear; I have the soundtrack on my website www.zion.n3w.net

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:34 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davidus712

it was at least much easier than the others

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:20 PM
Davidus712 is currently offline Click here to Send Davidus712 a Private Message Find more posts by Davidus712 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

exactly........

this movie was pretty much staight forward, no thinking involved...well very little. Everything was plainly said by the characters, not inferred. Go back and watch it again.........

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:22 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote