KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions on DVD?

Revolutions on DVD?
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

Revolutions on DVD?

I know its really early, but i just cant wait. im guessing its gonna come out around may.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:56 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I heard March...Anyone else hear otherwise??

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:00 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Wheredu hear March??

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I overheard in the Virgin megastore...someone babbling about it! I'm not sure, that's why I want someone to confirm w a reliable source! wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:03 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

who cares about revs, its all about the box set of EVERYTHING!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:05 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:10 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

The Matrix Revolutions DVD

Release date: No info
Availability: Not yet available: you may still order this title. We will dispatch it to you when it is released by the studio.
Sales rank: No info
Customer rating: *****
Product features:
• PAL List Price: No info
Today Price: No info

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:11 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Omega> Thanks! U R handy! wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:15 AM
raynor
It is of no importance!

ha

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:26 AM
raynor is currently offline Click here to Send raynor a Private Message Find more posts by raynor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dundarz
Buy! Buy! Buy!

I would think there will be a basic 2-Disc Revolutions (ala Reloaded) sometime around February-May. Then later on in the year there is bound to be a mega 6-Disc Box Set with loads more extras.

"You are so blind! You so do not understand! You weren't there at the beginning. You don't know how good it was. How important. This is it for you. This jumped-up firework display of a toy advert. People like you make me sick. Whats wrong with you? Now, I don't care if you've saved up all your 50p's. Ok. Take your pocket money and get out! ..... What a prick."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:17 AM
dundarz is currently offline Click here to Send dundarz a Private Message Find more posts by dundarz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yeah...or a box set of all the Matrix's

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:44 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dundarz
Buy! Buy! Buy!

Thats what i meant. Something along the lines of the 9 Disc Alien set would be good.

"You are so blind! You so do not understand! You weren't there at the beginning. You don't know how good it was. How important. This is it for you. This jumped-up firework display of a toy advert. People like you make me sick. Whats wrong with you? Now, I don't care if you've saved up all your 50p's. Ok. Take your pocket money and get out! ..... What a prick."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:44 AM
dundarz is currently offline Click here to Send dundarz a Private Message Find more posts by dundarz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Lol, I actually heard it would be coming out a week before X-mas but that's gotta be bullshit.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:05 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dundarz
Buy! Buy! Buy!

You might be correct.

Revs still has to be released as a stand alone before a box set sees the light of day.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:24 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

It won't take nearly as long for Revolutions to come out on dvd as most movies do. Most movies are just finishing post production weeks before their opening...........they must wait untill after to begin even thinking about the formatting/transfer/menus/etc. for dvd...............that's why it takes a few months. Revolutions has been in the can for a long while now. If they had wanted to (and probably did) they could have already been working on the dvd.

I'm guessing a Jan. -Feb. dvd release date.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:53 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I WANT an X-mas DVD release!!!!
(Jumps up and down in aggravation)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:42 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Doesnt matter 2 me Just so i get it with in the next 5 months.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:58 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

sorry to get off subject but, cookies, how were u on here at 9:58 AM? werent u in school? im guessing u were in comm. systems??

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:06 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Yeah u kno u kno. Get on the net wheneva i can.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:11 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

does any one know when they will announce the release date?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 11:17 PM