KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What is the Matrix teaching our youth?

What is the Matrix teaching our youth?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What is the Matrix teaching our youth?

I cannot believe Trinity and Neo both die and that Neo commits suicide? What a crock.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:35 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morgan01

trinity has to die otherwise neo would not be so quick to sacrafice himself to save human kind and give them peace with machines

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:38 AM
morgan01 is currently offline Click here to Send morgan01 a Private Message Find more posts by morgan01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thank you morgan, you beat me to it... TH, it is not teaching our youth to kill each other and commit suicide, Trin had to die for Neo to sacrifice himself, and Neo did not sacrifice himself for naught, he knew what he was doing. He was balancing the equation and saving humanity.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:43 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I love all you Matrix freaks. And I mean that in the most positive joyful way.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:45 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

All I know is that because of you guys I will understand Revolutions so much better than the average joe since you guys tear everything apart and dissect it till it just has to make sense and stuff.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:47 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Word to all your mothers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:47 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I should be slapped for posting four posts of crap in a row in the Matrix forum.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:48 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Five. Sorry.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:49 AM
morgan01

there wasn't much hidden to understand why trin died and why neo sacraficed himself.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:49 AM
morgan01 is currently offline Click here to Send morgan01 a Private Message Find more posts by morgan01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hmm. What a waste of a good piece of ass. Trin, that is. Neo too, I guess. In case I'm gay.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:51 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

LMFAO Preston Omg you are so great ok laughing out loud

I'm with ya, I'm pissed that they would kill these two off mad

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:59 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well Neo's sacrifice was based around nobility and perservearance. So if our youth would understand that, then our world just might change. I however see more people breaking each others bones in the name of trying to copy the matrix.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hmm, are you speaking of other movies or are you speaking of the youth of today?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx

is there a difference? all youth is impressionable

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, you win. This time.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:48 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:51 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, did you like it?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx

lol, . Diddnt think it was as good as the others, but deffaintly a good end. I was entertained through the whole thing, and theres not much more you can ask from movies these days. Did you like reloaded?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:58 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Glad to hear they die, I'm sure it will be comical too see Keanu Reeves trying to portray death.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sounds like the ending is pretty happy, right?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:04 AM