KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Not a strong mind after all??? eh

Will there be another matrix move?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 13.33%
No 8 53.33%
Maybe 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Not a strong mind after all??? eh
Started by: SG_Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Question Not a strong mind after all??? eh

Ok just a question, Neo knows that the matrix is fake, we see this by him flying at will. But why o' why can't neo get over the whole nobody can touch me thing, I mean come on, this dude in the first movie stoped bullets. So this beges the question what the hell happened to him? Why in reloaded didn't he just simply freeze all the agents fighting him. There was other stuff too that related to this, just wondering.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:10 PM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I believe, because it was said that smith is Neo, that the more Neo's powers grow the more Smiths grow too. This has to do with balance.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:15 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

So could it be said that Smith could always equal Neo's power but Neo wouldn't really match Smith's power because smith can "hack" other programs: ie. the Oracle.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:36 PM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

True, but you saw what happened to Bane right?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:39 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Actually, no I haven't seen the movie yet, tonight hopefully, but I can my freind told me so much that it felt like I've seen it. So just in case what does happen to bane?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:51 PM
Verity

But Neo doesn't exactly do to Bane what Smith does to others...He can just see him thanks to his condition....Ur strength is also ur capability of identifying ur weaknesses! Neo is still human, and he finds what he can do w/in his capabilties as such! ...Inside or outside of the matrix! Also take into consideration that he was OUT of the Matrix when he did what he did to Bane/Smith! When he dodges bullets, he's inside!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:55 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Seriously, what did Neo do to bane? Did he shove a peice o' metal though the poor guy? Oh and I feel sorry for bane, the man decided to stay behinde to see if the Oracle would contact them and then looked what happend......poor guy.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:58 PM
Verity

Do u really wann know b4 u watch the movie? By the way, it's not really Bane that gets it...it's Smith's code... wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:59 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

ya, ya I really want to know man...Dont make me beg plz!!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:37 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
But Neo doesn't exactly do to Bane what Smith does to others...He can just see him thanks to his condition....Ur strength is also ur capability of identifying ur weaknesses! Neo is still human, and he finds what he can do w/in his capabilties as such! ...Inside or outside of the matrix! Also take into consideration that he was OUT of the Matrix when he did what he did to Bane/Smith! When he dodges bullets, he's inside!

EGGACKTLEE my point. Smith can copy himself in the Matrix, but Neo still has the advantage in the real world with his mega sight.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:02 AM
Verity

Well...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Neo basically wacks Smith's head off! Once he sees past the flesh (Bane), he can wack his head of w/ a metal pole...U don't see Bane's head cut off tho!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:03 AM
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

nice, thanks man reading in my opinion is different from reading so it doesn't matter to me if I read spoilers, because seeing it is way different.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:13 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Well Verity you didn't explain how Neo got his "sight"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:16 AM
Verity

Well I didn't know i was supposed to....He's blind because Bane/Smith burns his eyes completely off, with those charged guns they have on the ships! That looks horrible! He was capable of doing that slightly b4 tho....But he gets better when he loses his real world sight I guess! He can see the glowing codes, and Smith on fire!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:28 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Naw man he looses his sight cuz bane [SPOILER - highlight to read]: burns his eyes with that live electrical cord

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:31 AM
Verity

Isn't that what I said?? Burns his eyes off! Well if u know, why r u asking me?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:38 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I was nitpicking. He didn't use the gun.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:49 AM
Verity

cable...whatever! He burned his eyes off! That answered the question, no?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Forgive me! I haven't seen it more than 50 times yet, and that wasn't my main focus at that time!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:58 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:03 AM
Korri

i dont want to talk about this sad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote