KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Agents Possessing

Agents Possessing
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Agents Possessing

This question has been asked many times before, and I'm not sure if it has been anwered: "Why didn't the agents take over Neo or anyone else that the Zionists were trying to free and then kill the crew?"

Here's my theory:

The people to be freed are part of the 1% of people who reject the Matrix. If they don't accept it, then they wouldn't accept the agents, programs of the Matrix, possessing them. So they would just reject the agents when they attempt to take over.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:10 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lam

That is a very interesting theory. This question had occured to me many times and, until now, I always thought that we were supposed to use a dead brain cell to the question. Anyway, good job.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:55 AM
lam is currently offline Click here to Send lam a Private Message Find more posts by lam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Morpheus taking to Neo in M1:

-You have to understand...
most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.
And many of them are so inert...
so hopelessly dependent on the system...
that they will fight to protect it....

But he said MANY of them...not everyone...If someone is about to be unplugged (as Neo) certainly is not so dependent...They are beginning to refuse the Matrix...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:35 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, that's kind of what I said... Neo, is not dependent on it because he rejects it. He is part of the 1%. Morpheus could have meant that the many is the other 99%.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:44 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote