KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Agents Possessing

Agents Possessing
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

Gender: Male
Location: 01

Agents Possessing

This question has been asked many times before, and I'm not sure if it has been anwered: "Why didn't the agents take over Neo or anyone else that the Zionists were trying to free and then kill the crew?"


Here's my theory:

The people to be freed are part of the 1% of people who reject the Matrix. If they don't accept it, then they wouldn't accept the agents, programs of the Matrix, possessing them. So they would just reject the agents when they attempt to take over.


__________________
"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:10 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lam
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

That is a very interesting theory. This question had occured to me many times and, until now, I always thought that we were supposed to use a dead brain cell to the question. Anyway, good job.


__________________
Militant Agnostic-- I don't know if there is really a spoon or not and neither do you!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:55 AM
lam is currently offline Click here to Send lam a Private Message Find more posts by lam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Gender: Male
Location: Error 404 - Not Found

Morpheus taking to Neo in M1:

-You have to understand...
most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.
And many of them are so inert...
so hopelessly dependent on the system...
that they will fight to protect it....

But he said MANY of them...not everyone...If someone is about to be unplugged (as Neo) certainly is not so dependent...They are beginning to refuse the Matrix...


__________________


Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:35 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Gender: Male
Location: 01

Yeah, that's kind of what I said... Neo, is not dependent on it because he rejects it. He is part of the 1%. Morpheus could have meant that the many is the other 99%.


__________________
"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:44 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:15 PM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Agents Possessing

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.