KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Movies

The Matrix Movies
Started by: Awokenforever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awokenforever
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile The Matrix Movies

I seem to be the only one in my state who noticed this, but in the first movie when Mr. Anderson is being lectured for g\being late for work, his boss's speach is the summary of the movie. So i then watched the second one and noticed that the summary of it was also in the first movie. Then i watched the third and the same thing. Was this meant to be or is it just me. Also i think the Reloaded and Revolutions are the second movie and the third part of the trilogy is still on its way since the second movie at the end said, to be concluded. Tell me if im wrond but concluded means to bring to and end. Which means that the end of the secon movie wasnt finish so there is still a third movie that has yet to be released. gotta go.
zach

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:59 PM
Awokenforever is currently offline Click here to Send Awokenforever a Private Message Find more posts by Awokenforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

confused

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

a third movie, thats not possible! eek!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:53 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i no!

and yeah, Rhinehearts speech had meanings to him being the one and not accepting the matrix and the rules....and choice....
as did Choi's ....You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ ....You don't exist.....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

what are the chances of a third matrix movie!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:02 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:07 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

choose to be at your desk on time or you choose to find yourself another job....

I sory of see what you mean, choice....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:09 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

*sort of

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:11 PM
furryman
honky

yeah it reflects the blue pill / red pill choice

ps. if you make a mistake you can click edit button on the bottom right within an hour

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:13 PM
Mistique

oh, thanx smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:16 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Awokenforever> How in NEO’s name is the boss’ speech a summary of the movie? It’s more a dark reflection of machine society: Choose to have purpose (productive labourer) or choose to be productive elsewhere.
That is in NO way a summary of the first, the second OR the third movie, which may be why everyone else in “your state” didn’t notice it.
While Reloaded and Revolutions are one big sequel, they are being referred to as the second and the third Matrix movies respectively. There will be no fourth Matrix movie.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:31 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote