KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Few Comments about Zion.

Few Comments about Zion.
Started by: Awokenforever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Awokenforever
Restricted

Account Restricted

Few Comments about Zion.

In Reloaded the nebuchanezar comes into zion and the "command" lets them in. What i dont get is the command is pictured as a very sifisticated high tech white room with clean women operating it. But in Zion it is all machineray and pugagent. Where the hell is the tech?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:05 PM
Awokenforever is currently offline Click here to Send Awokenforever a Private Message Find more posts by Awokenforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is a program...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:16 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awoken
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hrm...A program. That program obviously used A.I. Why would they have a program that used A.I. if the enemy that they were fighting in the first place was A.I.

I am stumped.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:08 PM
awoken is currently offline Click here to Send awoken a Private Message Find more posts by awoken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Its just a program...like one of the traing programs from The Matrix?

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:23 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the Zion command is a program, just like the dojo or the training construct that the Neb uses...it doesn't use AI, it uses programs...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:34 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Watch the scene RIGHT after she talks and you see her and the rest plugged into a program (and a code-reader reading some sort of code they probably made... maybe).

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:13 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I wonder why the devil they need that setup for Zion control?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:16 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awoken
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Watch the scene RIGHT after she talks and you see her and the rest plugged into a program (and a code-reader reading some sort of code they probably made... maybe).

Ahh, Yes, I remember that. Very nice. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:55 AM
awoken is currently offline Click here to Send awoken a Private Message Find more posts by awoken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

There is a thread on the Zion Control and it looks like the question was answered, so I'll be the first to say "closing!". Too bad I don't really have that power, but so many other poeple do it, and i guess I wanted to join in.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:01 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

mors> laughing Welcome to the un-mod club...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:16 AM
awoken
Restricted

Account Restricted

man this place is full of alot of stupid computer nerds. Gives the matrix a bad name. Give me a break. Why close a topic when a question is partly answered? Can it not be open to more debate. Give me a break, what are we, 17?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:56 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, you must be forgetting the fact that those that are freed from the matrix ARE 'stupid computer nerds'...and what is so bad with having a little fun?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:18 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Last time i checked fun wasn't allowd around here.

You say one thing thats a bit off-topic or not suitible oor "not adding to the topic" in your post even if its a joke and The Omega and all the the other "Thes" give you shit about it and say it shouldn't be there.

PS. Don't give me shit, i am NOT complaining, i am simply pointing something out.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:33 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Having some fun, and going off-topic just because, are totally different things, and should be seen as such. Also, there are very specific places for certain topics, which is the reason for the 'strictness'. It is very hard to keep track of a few threads, much less a few pages of them, when you are a mod, and i think that Omega has done an excellent job so far.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:17 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

I never said The Omega doesn't do a good job, i think she does a great job in governing the forum.

I was just saying that from what i've seen almost every joke/bit of fun has been shot down in flame.

*shrugs*

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:57 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awoken
Restricted

Account Restricted

I apologize. You guys donot deserve to be called computer nerds. The word nerd is made for intelligent people. There is nothing intelligent about you guys. You are all wanna be moderators. Obviously lacking something in your life that you are wanting to fill in with "power" in a message board on the internet. Seriously boys and girls. Lets grow up.

Topic Closed

(If only I could me Omega)

(Not Really)

(Insert insanely large picture here. Preferrably one with shitty graphics and my username.)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:32 PM
mook

awoken>(Insert insanely large picture here. Preferrably one with shitty graphics and my username.)

lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:53 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by awoken
Lets grow up.

let's be mature, and it seems that you're not one.

what makes you better than us?

who's the saddest, pathetic, inmature person here?
any of us that share their thoughts and respect other's opinions, or the one who thinks has the power to call us names and post shitty inmature post

have some respect plz

...and this sure has gotten out topic, omega plz close it.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:21 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

whoa.... all those thread awoken started are gone.... that's great

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:35 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... well, this has already been dealt with, here and elsewhere. Closing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote