KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Ten hours straight...

Ten hours straight...
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cool Ten hours straight...

In M1, Tank comments to Morpheus... "Ten hours straight... he's a machine..."
That could be a foreshadowing of what is to come... that he just may be "part machine" since he's the One!

(I'm watching M1 right now, that's why there are new threads about it... stick out tongue)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 10:49 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Aren't you watching it TEN HOURS STRAIGHT at the cinema? shifty

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:35 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Erm. He isn't part machine (well other than the obvious plugs).

Could they be foreshadowing that he's got machine like abilities?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:42 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Eh, that's what I meant, but machine abilities usually means that you're something machinish...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 12:45 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

We all know Keanu acts like a poorly assembled machine. But I doubut that's what Tank was talking about stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:33 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Indeed. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I think it's just a saying, representing that he's taking the downloading better than the others.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Because he's The One... but it can have many meanings yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I don't feel like getting a dictionary and looking up "The One"...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

You know it could be that it's a fairly common saying. I've heard it used many times when someone does something that's seemingly very straining.

But with the W. brothers you never know. Who can tell, it may be some obscure bible reference.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:47 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Most likely is smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:22 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Jkozzy> I’m sure you don’t think Tank is in any way prophetic, right? big grin
As has been mentioned “He’s a machine” is just a saying. Like we call a coward a “chicken” without really thinking said less than courageous individual is a bird.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:41 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I was just making a joke, trying to rev some talk here... I know it's just a saying, but it's also kinda ironic! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:57 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yeah... this area's kina died down a bit... not much more interesting stuff... sad oh well...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:11 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Noone comes here anymore. everyones sleep .

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:31 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:17 PM
mook

ive also found that bit kinda funny - i think its just ironic

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:54 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

The first time I saw that movie, I thought it was really weird that they would still be using that figure of speech, them being in a war against machines and all.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:21 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
The first time I saw that movie, I thought it was really weird that they would still be using that figure of speech, them being in a war against machines and all.

yeah i see what you mean.

although it makes sense that they would use that figure of speech since 'machines' in various forms are a key part of their lives - Zion's systems, the ships, jacking in and of course the evil machines

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:01 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

thats the stupidest thing that i have heard today......

lets close this once and for all, im going to spell it out very simply....

NEO......IS.....NOT.....A.....MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!! miffed mad

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 05:56 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote